29 ; "the hardest thing I've ever done."

so this is short. and I know you guys are curious to this whole painful process but because of their strong love for each other, I decided to save it for a couple in the series who don't have any control.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

The pain was bearable to say the least.

I had no control over Jimin. It's as if everything we built had diminished in a minute. I was chained up to the bed, my body completely naked and covered with wounds and drying blood. I could only whimper every time he tortured me.

He wanted this quick. I'm sure this process is supposed to be longer but he made me experience all the pain at once.

Still, not as painful as seeing him lifeless beneath me.

I withstood a lot, obviously physically but emotionally too. He hurt me with words that he's never used before and I know it's the monster inside him taking reigns but nonetheless they were true. My baby... I could feel her heartbeat steady. Every part of my body had been abused. All but where I bore my child. He was aware and he was careful. He wanted me to be close to death and I could feel it.

With the amount of blood I lost and the coldness of the room, my body temperature had dropped a bit and weirdly enough, it's as if I couldn't even feel my heartbeat. My eyes were drowsy from not being able to sleep through the pain and I was starving. I was exhausted. Drained and so numb that the pain was barely even noticeable now.

My head was hung and my drowsy eyelids would flutter close every so often. His sharp teeth were still grazing against my tethered skin, looking for any loose blood that could've been filled with my left nutrients.

"Baby.."

His voice was different. Soft and vulnerable. I tried my hardest to look into his now brown orbs, my chapped lips still parted.

"I promise you once this is over, I'll let you make it up to me." His breath hardened and he choked at my state. "Fuck, I'm a monster."

I wanted to reply.

I just... I couldn't.

"This is and always will be the hardest thing I've ever done." He whispered caressing my face. "I love you."

I'm tired.

"Try not to sleep." He whispered laying a soft kiss on my sweaty forehead. "The girls will be here soon to care for you. I can't exactly do that."

I want you...

"Please understand that I need to give you space to recover.. I'll be back soon."

I closed my eyes once only to be left with silence and darkness. I felt dead. But my child was starting to squirm.

It's time.