5 ; "my demon prince."

(so fluffy) 😭😭

PARK JIMIN

.

To say that I was both sexually satisfied and pleasurably impressed was exactly how I felt right now.

My fingers grazed her perfect and gorgeous face as she slept against my bare chest. Her eyes were shut softly and soft snores escaped her swollen lips. I knew she was worn out and she was probably going to be horribly sore in the morning but all I could think of for some reason was taking care of her. I didn't even want to think about her leaving where she was right now once she wakes up.

I am so utterly obsessed with this woman, words can't describe what I feel right now.

Never, have I ever, heard of a human taking control of a demon. And for some fucking reason, she did. She had me wrapped around her finger the whole time and she probably will forever. Will I tell anyone what happened last night? Fuck no.

The devil himself letting a weak human take control of him? When and where is that even okay?

I sighed more of frustration but let it soothe by kissing Chaeyoung's head softly. I let her sweet and innocent aroma fill my senses and my exhale was haggard. I ran my hand through her feather-like hair and held her so tight as if she were going to abandon me. I didn't need sleep. I needed her.

The hours went by too quickly and she started to stir on top of me. Her frail hand curled on my chest and she sighed in relief cuddling further into me. Her heartbeat increased speed and I knew she was conscious now. She let her fingertips tap against my skin and I chuckled lowly at her as she twitched her lip.

"I can't feel my vagina."

I let out a laugh and she groaned hiding her flushed face into my chest. I could feel the heat of her rushed blood against me and I wrapped my arm around her head laying a kiss again on her forehead.

"Mr. Park, I'm serious." She whined cutely. "How the hell am I going to pee?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Wing it."

"I wish I could strangle you."

She was about to stand up but out of instinct, I grabbed her by the waist so roughly pulling her back against me. She let out a gasp looking up at me. I stared down at her with dangerous eyes and she sighed.

"Does this mean I lost my freedom?" She asked me timidly looking down at my chest.

"You lost it the moment you met me, baby doll."

"I hate you."

I smirked at her deviously. "You obviously don't."

"No." She straightened her lips and nodded looking up at me. My insides twisted at her pure gaze. "I'm pretty sure I still hate you."