Final day: Easter

Roxy's pov.

Today is easter. My final day at home. I woke up this morning to the sent of  cinnamon rolls cooking. I got up slowly and walked out of my room. When I got out I saw The twins squealing and rolling around in their play pen, Jo searching desperately for the easter eggs that were hidden and Emily cooking cinnamon rolls. I walked into the kitchen and hugged her from behind.

"Morning." I said yawning.

"Morning sweetheart. I was wondering when you were going to get up, your sister is going nuts over their because she can't find any chocolate." She said laughing.

"God damnit its not my fault I cant find anything she hid them to well!" I heard my sister yell from the other room.

"How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Good. Do you want me to me to help make breakfast?" I offered. She nodded and handed me a spatula. 

"Move them around if they get to hot." She instructed.

"Yes ma'am." I snickered. She shot me a smirk and walked out of the room. After a few minutes breakfast was done Jo finally found one egg... but she got bored and sat down to eat along with Emily. I gave them each a cinnamon roll and the twins some baby food.

"Thanks Rox. Thanks Em." Jo said with her mouth full. I nodded and smiled. 

"So Jo... who was that girl who kissed you on stage?" I asked. She froze and looked up at me.

"A friend...." She muttered.

"Are you sure? The way she kissed you would beg to differ." I said smiling. She suddenly looked flustered. 

"She was... Its just...um...." She said her cheeks growing a bright shade of red quickly.

"Calm down I was just kidding." I said laughing.

"You suck..." She muttered.

"I though we've established that?"

"Whatever I'm-" Her phone went off and right when she read it she blushed "- gonna go over to Chloe's house. Like right now!" She said grabbing her converse and running out the door.

"Wait you haven't even found two easter eggs out of the 40 we  hid!" I said laughing. Jeez my sister was impatient. 

"Oh leave her be. She has worked hard and  deserves her first true love." She giggled. I gave a small chuckle And kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh hey you have something there." She pointed at my cheek. I was about to grab a napkin when she licked her thumb and rubbed it off. I looked at her and blushed. She just giggled. A few minutes later we put the twins to bed and sat on the couch together watching once upon a time. Every time I looked at her she was smiling back at me.

"What?" I said cocking my eyebrow. She giggled.

"You have this dorky smile whenever Ruby and Belle cross paths." She said.

"What can I say I ship it." I said shrugging. She giggled and moved closer to me. I blushed and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and straddled me. My blush increased.

"Comfy?" She said with a smirk. I couldnt find any words to say so I just nodded. She giggled and kissed me on the lips. When we separated She gave me this smile that was irresistible. I blushed and leaned back letting her lay down next to me with her head resting on my chest. 

"I wish everyday could be like this." I said smiling. 

"Yeah..." She said. I smiled. Then I heard a small cry and felt her arms wrap around me tightly. I looked down to see her crying.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Why are you leaving?" She asked her grip getting tighter.

"I have too. We need the money."

"But you could die!" She cried.

"Hey, look at me," I said putting a hand under her chin,"I'm not going to die. I promise." I said smiling. She gave a sniff and nodded burying her face into my chest. Carefully I lifted a hand and stroked her hair and wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer. I didn't want to let go of her. She was my forever. I couldn't lose her. I looked down at her and smiled. Carefully I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her. I felt a sharp pain of my wrist injuries but they were healing well. A few minutes later I looked down to see Emily asleep. Carefully I pulled my phone out and texted my sister.

[Hey what are you up to?] I texted quietly.

{Hanging with Chloe at the mall} She replied.

[Thats sweet. You should kiss her on the cheek]

{What?!}

[Trust me kiss her on the cheek]

{Why?}

[Just do it] It took her a few minutes for her to respond but when I got a reply I got a picture of them kissing. I smiled.

{thanks sis!}

[Now get back to your date and when you get home be really quiet Emily is asleep]

{Alright bye sis!} I put my phone down and sighed. I would miss everyone... My sister... The twins... Emily... everyone. I looked down at Emily sleeping. Her heart beat was matched with mine. She looked so peaceful. So happy. So confident. With Jo constantly leaving the house it would be hard for her. Thoughts tumbled through my head and finally I came to the conclusion. I had to go no matter what. I wrapped my arm around her and sighed. This would be the hardest thing I had ever done. Slowly i felt my energy start to drain. My heart beats were starting to slow down. I looked at Emily. She looked so tired. And it wasn't even noon yet. She must have woke up and took care of the twins. I felt bad about not waking up but she told me I needed my rest sense I was leaving tomorrow. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I kissed her on the lips softly. Slowly I fell asleep next to her. With my arms wrapped around her protectively. I would never let go of her. Even if it meant giving up my life for her.