Is she real?

Jo's pov

2 weeks later. 

I was jogging to the meeting site. I had just turned thirteen and Roxy and Emily had set up the best birthday I had ever had! We sang Avril Lavigne, ate cake and I even got my honorary teenage nickname: Jinx. Its a know fact that I have major bad luck sometimes so I pretty much earned it. My friends told me that they had made a breakthrough with our creepy pasta search.  

My phone was going nuts with texts from my friends. 

[GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!] A text said as I checked my phone. Running as fast as I could trying not to drop the papers.

{BZZZZZ} My phone continued to go off. I hope this was really worth it. I ran for another five minutes until we met at our old fort in the woods behind my friends house. I kicked open the door dropping the papers and falling down exhausted.

"You're not going to believe what we found!" My auburn  haired friend said smiling. Her name was Eva and she was almost a foot taller than me! Her 5'10 inches dwarfed my 5'2inches. Besides her was our friend Gabi. We all had a special connection when it came to the creepy pasta. Eva was searching for Tici-Toby, Gabi was searching for The proxy twins Masky and Hoodie, while I got to search for Jane the killer.

"Someone was attacked by what he said was a teen with a white face and his smile cut into his cheeks. Then a girl in black and white also a white skin color fought him off. The reporters found a note next to him saying 'Don't go to sleep, you wont wake up' That might just be our evidence to show the world that the creepy pasta's are in fact real!" Eva said jumping up and down. I smiled. I had to admit I had a huge crush on Jane the killer. Her personality matches mine. She loves the same kind of music I like from what I hear. AND WE BOTH HATE JEFF THE KILLER! Yep my dream girl.

"To celebrate I brought a whole bag of chips, soda, a few movies and lincoln park!" Gabi said holding up the variety of snacks.

"HELL YEAH LETS PARTY!" I shout slamming the cd into the player. It had my favorite song on it by lincoln park... Blackout. It felt good to scream that song at the top of my lungs. Eva and Gabi joined in and the place ended up a mess. 

We threw pizza at the wall, we were all drunk on soda, and to top it all off we still had the cd on repeat. I even had my teenage expectancy speech! 

After they passed out on the floor I went to the computer and started my late night research. I looked on every website to find reports of the strange white skined girl with black eyes. I scrolled down to see over several hundred reports! I looked through every single one of them. Every one said she didn't hurt them. She actually protected them! This comforted me a lot because I had thought that I had a crush on a killer. 

{BZZZZZZ} I looked at my phone to see my sister texting me.

[Hey J. wake up your friends I have to take them home. No school tomorrow because we're getting some tornado watches] I smiled to the thought of no school.

[Alright I'll meet you guys outside.] She'll definetly be with Emily because she spent the night and if theres tornado watches its recommended that you stay where you are. I woke up my friends and we waited outside for at least ten minutes until my sister pulled up in dads car.

"Get in quick!" She said hurrying us into the car. She dropped off my friends and drove home quickly. Roxy hated putting people in danger. Especially when it came to storms. Her friend died in a storm so she hates them now. I never really minded thunder storms. Sometimes I would sit by the window and just stare at the lightning. It was always exciting. When we got home we ran inside and to the basement just in case we did get a tornado.

"Is this normal?" Emily asked nervously.

"Yeah we get at least one warning a month. Its a pain in the butt." I replied smiling.

"Its nothing to worry about." Roxy said laughing, but I could tell she was scared. We stayed in the basement for a while until I got bored and got the computer for Emily. She said she was "searching for someone" kinda like me. While she did that Roxy and I played on soulcalibur 5 as always she was Natsu and I was either Pyrrha or Pyrrha Omega. It ended in a tie 8-8 so we gave up after a while.

"Ugh... I can't find her!" She said slapping her hand on the ground. My sister an I turned around to see her flushing red. Roxy looked at me not knowing what to do. I shrugged and took the computer from her.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

"Anna Smith." She replied. I typed up her name on skype and showed the pictures to her.

"Do any of these look like her?" I asked. Her eyes became glassy as she pointed to a girl with blue hair. I clicked on it hoping to contact the girl Emily was talking about. Right when I clicked the icon her voicemail came on.

"Hey this is Anna I'm not by my phone at the moment call back soon. See ya!" A light and energetic voice said. I looked back at Emily who was crying. Her gaze switched from me to the screen and back to me again. She stood up and walked into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. I couldn't tell if they were tears of joy or of pain. I looked at Roxy who just shrugged. 

She returned shortly smiling.

"She.. I can't believe..." She stuttered.

"You can say it." Roxy said smiling.

"I can't believe she's alive!" She was crying with joy. She ran up to my sister and nearly tackled her to the ground with her in a tight embrace. I looked down to see her blushing like mad as the girl cried and hugged her at the same time. I smiled at her. 

"How about we play just dance two and three?" I suggested they nodded. We played for about an hour and drank soda until it was past midnight. We continued to celebrate for some time until Roxy said it would be best of we got some sleep which we didn't argue with. I rolled into a sleeping bag and curled up into a ball. After that I slowly fell asleep...

"Get the F**k away from her!" I heard a females voice which snapped me awake. Thats when I saw her... A girl with white skin standing over me and facing a boy in white. I stared at the... how are Roxy and Emily still not awake! The boy with the cut cheeks laughed then disappeared. The girl standing over me relaxed her shoulders and dropped the knife... right next to my head... I screamed in surprise. Then slowly the girl looked down at me. Her black eyes stared into my green eyes. She smiled and lifted up the knife.

"I know you know who you are so you can close your mouth now." She said with a hint of humor in her voice. I automatically blushed.

"H-he won't come back will he?" I asked uncertain about anything at the moment. The girl laughed softly and sat down next to me.

"He won't as long as I'm here..." She said smiling with those perfect black lips. I felt like I was walking on fire. God she was beautiful. 

"But what if he try's to get you? what if h-" She cut me off and put her finger to my lips.

"I promise I won't let him get you. I have never met a girl that actually cared about me as much as you. I'll stay to make sure he doesn't come back. But you can't tell anyone about me." I nodded.

"Good. Now get some sleep." She said. With that soothing voice I melted like chocolate on the sidewalk in the summer. And I quickly fell asleep.

In the morning Jane was gone... I sat up and looked around. Roxy and Emily were still asleep... was it all a dream? I laid my head back down then heard a crumple of paper. I slid my hand under my pillow and felt a small piece of paper by my hand. I grabbed it and pulled it out in anticipation.

Dear Jinx,

Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up but I promise I kept watch over you and your friends all night.

Meet me at the skate park on saturday if you can. Thank you for finding me and not giving up on

searching for me. It means a lot.

Love,

Jane 

She was here... and she was real. My heart thumped wildly as heat rose up my cheeks. Best. Night. Ever.