Morning talks

Roxy's pov

"Roxy wake up..." I heard a voice. I just gave a long low moan and pulled my pillow over my head.

"Five more minutes..." I said keeping my eyes shut.

"Oh come on Roxy we'll miss breakfast." Emily said. I gave her a little shove and returned to the blankets and the covers calling my name.

"Okay you asked for it." She said with a very mischievous hint in her voice. What was she plan- ACK! She grabbed the sides of my body and started tickling me. Sh*t!

"I told you to get up and you didn't listen." She said laughing.

"No ack *huff* stop! *laugh* I'll get up. *laugh* I'll get up!" I said in between laughs.

"To late!" She yelled and continued the horrible tickling assault. Eventually she stopped and I flopped onto my back. D*mn that girl knew how to wake someone up.

"So whats for breakfast?" I asked catching my breath.

"Pancakes." She said smiling. I got up, grabbed my pillow and threw it at her face. It hit and she smiled at me in a cute innocent way. 

"Thats for waking me up." I said laughing. She just sat there and smirked. God she was like and angle one moment and the cutest devil ever the next. We walked down the hall and into the kitchen to see my sister sitting by the table, a fork in her mouth and a hole bunch of papers by her.

"What'chya reading?" Emily dared to ask.

"Jane the killer stories. I had found one but for some reason it was removed from the website. I'm trying to show my friends that she's not a killer and she doesn't kill innocent people. At least thats what I believe and what was in the story I had read. I wonder if she's real?" She said keeping her eyes on the picture of the pale white girl with the jet black hair and the pearl black eyes. Looks like thats her new fiction character crush.

"Stupid fandoms I. DON'T. SHIP. JANE. AND. JEFF!" she yelled at one piece of paper and threw it across the room and int the trash. Suddenly her phone went off.

"Cool looks like Eva and Gabi might have found some proof that she exists!" Her smile widened. She stuffed her face with pancaked and ran out the door. Thankfully she was fully changed and not in her sleepwear or she would have been teased all day. I shook my head and Emily giggled.

"Lets get something to eat."" I said. We grabbed some pancakes and set them down.

"What do you want to drink?" 

"Got any milk?" She said smiling. God sometimes I wondered why my sister and her weren't related.

"Yeah." I said pouring her a glass. I walked over to the coffee machine and made myself a mug of hot coffee.

"You drink coffee?" She said tilting her head.

"Yeah I have to get my energy somehow after being woken up in the middle of the night then tickled to death." I said. She gave a half hearted laugh then looked away.

"What was that dream about anyway?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I-Its stupid." She muttered.

"I still want to know." I said.

"Well okay I'll tell you but Pinkie pie promise!" She said.

"A what?" I said confused then I remembered my sister was a brony and she recited the promise whenever she made a swear or promise.

"Ugh fine. I cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. Now what was it." She looked at me, hesitated, took a deep breath and told me everything.

"I lived in Kansas when I was in my freshman year of highschool. It was fun. I hung out with my best friend Anna. She was kind of like you except a bit more energetic." After a long story of how people bullied her she finally got to the part I wanted to know about.

"One day when we were walking to one of our favorite ice cream shop she thought it would be a good idea to go through the ally. Thats where we were both kidnapped. One of the men that kidnapped me was my fathers friend. Everyday it was nothing but being beaten with an old belt. We were always covered in blood from the injuries. Sometimes they would Even take Anna away and rape her. He never touched me though and I wondered why. It was the worst experience of my life. He abused us for a week until the ropes that held me down began to slip off. I worked on that rope for hours until it slipped off. I was strong enough to get up but Anna was so weak. She told me to run and... I did. I got home and my parents were really worried about me. I told them to call the police and they did but right after they got the report that the police were down there we left Kansas. I never found out what happened to Anna and everyday I regret leaving her behind. My nightmare was me reliving that and trying to change my fate." She said sobbing in the end. I then realized her life was a lot harder than mine growing up. She was a victim of abuse and her friend, rape. I brought her into a tight embrace and tried to calm her down as much as I could. I felt her tears fun onto my collar bone but really I didn't give a sh*t. My friend was in an emotional state because of that incident just a year ago.

"C'mon follow me." I said pulling her to her feet.

"What are you doing?" She said her voice shaking.

"Maybe we can find out what happened to your friend. Online is a good resource." I said trying to cheer her up. She nodded and I quickly led her to the closest computer. I typed 'Kansas kidnapping and rape one year ago' it popped up quickly and I knew it was the right one. I scrolled down to where are they now to see that Emily had moved to a small town of course she's in my house. I continued scrolling until I found Anna.

I began to read aloud. "Anna now lives in lee's summit, missouri with her family standing by her side. She did receive multiple injuries but she survived the first critical nights in the hospital and she now lives a happy life away from the criminals. She told us in the video below a message to the other girl she was kidnaped with." I stopped and clicked the video.

"Emily wherever you are your safe now. Those monsters are in prison. Im alright but I do have one mission left. To find you. I will see you again no matter what. And there is someone I want you to meet when we are reunited." A girl in blue hair said and the video stopped. I looked back at Emily who was crying with what I thought was joy.

"Looks like we have a mission aswell." I said with a smile and hugged Emily.

"Looks like we do..."