Chapter 6

Jessie's POV:
I couldn't move, I was frozen.

Selena was pregnant?!
Justin was the dad.
Does he still want to be with me?
Shit will he leave me now to be with her?
No he broke up with her, but he can't abandon her if she's pregnant.

My thoughts where flying everywhere, then I heard Justin calling my name.

"Jessie?" Justin said and shook me. I shook my head and then turned my attention back on Justin whom was freaking out.

"I don't understand, we used protection and she's on the pill. How did this happen?" He said frustrated and kept pacing around the room. I hadn't even noticed he had stood up from the bed.

"Babe?" I said trying to get his attention.

"I mean I know how she got pregnant, but we have been so careful, this has to be a mistake." He rambled and I stood up from the bed and grabbed him so he would stop pacing. "Babe, get an appointment to see if she's really pregnant. If it turns out she is, then I will step aside so you can focus on her and the baby." I said sadly and Justin pulled me closer to him while whispering "I don't want you to step a side, I want you, not her." I hugged him tight. "I know. But babe you need to be there for your kid." I said and he hugged me tighter.

We stood like that just holding each other until I finally told him to call Selena again.
"I love you Jessie." Justin said as he walked out. When he was out of my site I just fell to the floor. All strength leaving me.

I hope it is just a scheme from Selena's side and that she isn't pregnant. But I know Selena and she isn't capable to do something like this. She's so sweet and generous, always thinking of others so she couldn't be lying....right?!

Justin's POV:
I couldn't stop crying. I sat outside the tour bus playing with my phone, contemplating whether to call Selena or if I should call Ryan instead, explaining everything for him. Maybe he could help me.

Just as I was about to call Ryan, Selena's name showed up on the screen.

Damnit!!!!

I collected my thoughts and wiped away my tears then pressed answer.

"Hi Sel." I said monotone.
"Hi Justin, so I heard mom told you my secret. I was going to tell you last time we meet up because I'm not long gone, and I wanted to be sure before I told you." She said and then sighed. "Then tonight after I left you, you call me and break up with me. You tell me you don't love me anymore, So I didn't want to tell you about the baby, but I guess my mom had other plans." She said sadly.

"So, So you weren't going to tell me about my kid?" I asked sadly too, because Selena was still my best friend.

"In all honesty Justin. No I wasn't." She said, exhaustion taking over her. "I wasn't because you broke up with me so I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and get this thing taken care off." She said.

"Taken care off? You mean abortion?" I asked.
"Yeah, because since we aren't together anymore why should we have a kid together? Plus we are way to young, this is for the best." She said and I just sat there shocked. We are young that's for sure but we could manage.
"I'm up for it, I would never be a dead beat dad Selena, you know that." I said and it sounded like she was moving around. "Justin, stop. We aren't doing this. Tomorrow I'm going to the doctors and it is my decision. Plus I'm not ready to be a parent, neither are you." She said in a final tone.

I kept thinking and Selena was right, we were to young, this would be a disaster if we would go through with this.

"You're right, we are to young and I support your decision if this is what you really want."