Chapter 2

*
Jessie's POV:
It's been almost 7 weeks since Justin and I slept together. I can't stop looking at him when we are on stage or well anywhere we are, because, well he is freaking hot as hell and his kisses; Damn they made me feel desired and weak in the knees.

But he hasn't spoken to me more than 'hey', 'what's up' or 'bye'. Nothing else. I know I'm so much older than Justin. He is 18 and I'm 22 but I really don't care. I like him a lot, I just wish he would talk or look at me again. The worst part, Selena is here so everywhere I go, there they are kissing and touching and I know this sounds lame but...

Y'all know Justin's old song That should be me. Yeah, I sing that a lot in my head, but never out loud because then everyone would ask who I'm singing about. I hate myself for saying to Justin that we could never happen again. I only said it because I thought that was what he wanted, but now I'm not so sure when I think back. He sounded disappointed, not ashamed.

As I was sitting and grumbling over what to do Nick ran towards me fast.
"J-Jessie I have to leave for LA right now, my mom had a heart attack. I need to get to the hospital, Justin is in the practice room waiting to go over the steps for tonight and I'll text Scooter you will be in charge until I get back." He rushed out and I jumped over the couch and hugged him. "Nick just go, I got this covered, don't rush back here. Stay with your mom as long as you need alright." I said and he nodded then left really fast.

I headed to the practice room and I see Justin rehearsing his moves. I opened the door and walked in. "Nick I think I got that move now." I heard Justin say and I cleared my throat.

"Nick had to leave his mom got sick, so you're stuck with me." I said and he turned so fast I thought he would get a whiplash. "J-Jessie, h-hi." He stammered out while waving his hand at me and I just chuckled. He was such a dork, a very sexy dork but still a dork.

"let's start from where you and Nick stopped and we will continue from there, yeah?" I asked and walked so I was beside him. "So where are you?" I asked and looked at him.
He didn't look at me, just told me it was the one on one dance with Elysandra to As long as you love me. I nodded and started the music. I started dancing like Ely does but I didn't feel Justin close to me. I turned around and he was just looking at the floor unmovable. "Jay, are you here or up in space?" I asked smiling.
For the first time in weeks did he look at me smiling "yeah I'm here, do you think you can act like me, because I cant get this step right." He said and showed me.

"Alright, stand here and just feel the movement and look at my feet." I said as he nodded and stood in front of me. I started the music and started doing Justin's part.
When I was so close to him and where they grab each other's hands and he feels her. I was a little nervous but I went for it. We ended up doing that whole dance four times before Justin got the moves then we switched.

We had turned off the music now, so it was just Justin singing as we danced.
I could feel him closer to me then what he should've been, but I wasn't complaining. Then he pulled me up against him while he sang "we could be starving, we could be broke, as long as you la la la la la la la love me love me." And he kind off whispered the last part in my ear. I didn't want to move and it seemed Justin didn't either. He had one of his hands on my hip and the other on my waist. I moved my hand towards his and when he felt my hand close to his, he turned his palm up and I intertwined our fingers. " I can't stop thinking about you." I just blurted out. Justin tightened the hold on my hand and were about to speak when we where interrupted by Selena and Scooter knocking on the door loudly.
Justin let go of my hand fast and ran to the door, when I saw him kiss Selena I excused myself and walked outside to smoke.
I know bad habit. I took my package and lighter and headed outside. I didn't want to hear or see them kissing. That shit would only make me more down under than I already was.