Chapter 5

*
Justin's POV:
I was to scared to move, in waiting to hear what my mom thought. At least now she knows and if I understood Fredo, so did the crew, I guess we will find out when we get back.

Then mom stood up from the bed and walked over to me and I stopped breathing and squeezed Jessie's hand super hard, then she hugged me and smiled big. "I knew there was tension between you guys. I knew you would figure it out Justin, and frankly I like you Jessie so don't break my boys heart." She said smiling super big and this time I froze. Was it really that obvious that Jessie and I liked each other?

"Are we really that obvious?" Jessie asked as he wrapped his arms around me. "No, not really for the public at least, but if you know Justin intently you can see he likes you. He can't hide from us who truly knows him." She said winking before she came and hugged me.

"So you accept that I like both boys and girls?" I asked while hugging her back. "Of course I accept you, you're still the same Justin as before, nothing will change that. I love you no matter who you like or love." She said and I couldn't stop smiling. "I love you, thanks mom."

"Yeah thanks Pattie for understanding ." Jessie said and mom just smiled at us. "Why are you thanking me Jessie, he's my son of course I accept him." Mom said confused and I got curious too. Why did he say thank you, hadn't his family accepted him? To think of it. I didn't really know Jessie that well before we ended up sleeping together. I mean we were friends but not close friends.
I think mom had the same thought because she let go of me and hugged Jessie.

"I guess your family didn't accept you coming out then." Mom asked and Jessie hugged her back "no not really, well I'm not gay, I'm Pansexual but all my family heard was that I sleep with men and that just wasn't acceptable. So my best friend Kim and his family took me in. I've lived there since I was 18. They are my family now." He said and mom smiled sadly. "I'm so sorry they didn't accept you, they must be some really bad morons." Mom said and Jessie just laughed "they sure are." He said and then kissed my shoulder.

"Well Jessie we are your family too, don't forget that." Mom said and hugged us both. "Thanks Pattie and I won't." He said and then something hit me would dad accept me being bisexual?
"Do you think dad will accept me?" I asked shyly and mom laughed "oh Justin you are more alike your dad then you know. When I first meet Jeremy he had a boyfriend. I thought he was gay but then he told me he was bisexual and so I don't think he will be against you being it too." She said winking and I just sat there shocked. After that we kept on talking a little more before I asked mom to leave so we could get dressed and get ready for the show.
When we came back to the stage the whole crew was grinning and smirking, but Elysandra was the one to break the starring and she asked us flat out when we first slept together. Both Jessie and I were shocked but we answered and turns out they had a bet going on and Elysandra was the one who won.

We asked them how they knew and they told us we couldn't stop looking at each other. But that we did it without knowing we did it, so I found myself looking at Jessie and everybody shouted "you're doing it right now!" And we both jumped and then they just laughed and hugged us.

The show was amazing and I just couldn't stop smiling, all my fans thought it had something to do with Selena leaving. If they only knew the real reason; that it was my hot and smexy boyfriend dancing with me on stage, and the small kisses he gave me off the stage.
After the concert was over Jessie moved all his stuff over to my bus and we were now just cuddling on my bed.

This day has been so crazy.

1. I realized Selena Never truly made me happy.
2. I'm bisexual and in love with Jessie.
3. The crew knew I had feelings for Jessie and accepted us.
4. Mom & Scooter accepts me and Jessie.
5. My dad is also bisexual. I think that was the biggest shock, finding out my dad is bisexual as well. I have to call him and decide a day they can come visit so I can tell them.

Tomorrow I'm calling Selena and breaking it off. Then scooter needs to hire a beard, because next week I have rehearsals for the Victoria's Secret fashion show and it would be the perfect cover up as to why "Jelena broke up", I 'Justin' cheated. Gosh I'm feeling my devil horns growing.

"Why are you laughing like the evil queen?" Jessie asked and I looked up smiling "cos I just came up with the best plan ever as to how Jelena broke up." I said happily and Jessie just raised his eyebrows like continue. "Ok so tomorrow I'm breaking it off with Sel over the phone. I know It is a cowardly move, but I can't face her. Then next week we have the rehearsals for Victoria's Secret so I'm going to ask Scooter to hire a beard. Then when people see me with the beard, people will think I cheated on Selena with a modell. So they will never even think I'm dating you, my dancer." I said cheerfully and Jessie just looked at me like I was crazy.

"It is a good thing I like you, because if that beard so much as touch you, inappropriately, I'll kill her." He said and I just kissed him. "No one but you will touch me inappropriately." I whispered and he just smiled "good, so tomorrow you will only be mine then?" He asked and I bit my lip and nodded while pulling him closer towards me. Jessie then hovered over me and kissed me hard, let's just say it didn't take long before the little clothing we had on was scattered on the floor and Jessie made my world spin like crazy.

It definitely has been a crazy day but if all Other days end like this, me and Jessie naked and fucking like rabbits. I wouldn't mind that at all.

Jessie's POV:
The night and morning Justin and I just had was freakishly amazing. Thank god the crew knew about us because it would've been super hard to explain why we couldn't stop touching each other.
Justin had sound check and all us dancers had rehearsals. Christina usually danced with Justin for beauty and a beat, but for some reason when they started the music she wasn't there. Justin stopped the music and asked where she was. Nobody knew where she was, so Carli pushed me up there so we could continue rehearsing.

"Jessie head up there so we can continue please, I'll check what's up with Chrissy after." Scooter said and I obeyed and we started over again.
The music started and Justin showed up from underneath and when he saw me he winked. I just looked at him weirdly and when he dipped me like he does Christina, he kissed me instead fast and then just spun me around. We continued rehearsals without Christina and when we were done Justin and I went back to his bus, Well our bus now days.

We where just about to lay down a bit when Justin's phone rang.
"Damnit, it's Selena. I'll be back soon" he said kissing me first, I nodded kissing him back. Then he got up and walked away.

I was so damn tiered because well like I mentioned before we didn't sleep much last night. So I closed my eyes and tried to get some rest before the show. I think I dozed off for a little while because I woke up when Justin barged in slamming the door close, tears streaming down his cheeks.
"Baby, what happened?" I asked groggy and Justin sighed and lay down beside me.
"I broke up with Selena like I promised, what I didn't expect was that she was back in Texas with her mom, whom by the way heard our entire phone call. So the last 20 minuets I've tried to explain to Mandy that I'm sorry for breaking her daughters heart, and that I fell out of love with her." He said and I stroked his hair and kissed his head. "I understand that but why are you crying. Because that couldn't have made you cry so what else happened?" I said and Justin turned around looking at me with worry and complete sadness.

"Then after all our talk, she dropped the biggest bomb ever." He said and took a deep breath before looking at me again, tears rolling down his face as he whispered;

"Selena is pregnant."

********************************
To be continued 😉