08

08||Dynasty: The Building
" Don't you recognize him? "

The Hwarang parade was successful but Eun-Ji didn't watch as she was already waiting for them outside of Hwarang House. As a physician, she doesn't have to participate in the Hwarang parade but she will only go in Hwarang house after We Hwa and before the Hwarangs.

" We Hwa-Gong, am I the only physician here? "

" Ne, Agassi. "

" But there are so many men here and I cannot tend to them all at once. "

" Agassi, we are not in a battlefield, but if you feel like you need assistance you can get someone. "

" All right. I'll take my leave. "

We Hwa nodded as Eun-Ji left.

" Aish! We Hwa-Gong, am I obliged to follow anything? " she came back to face him.

" Aniyo, except for the dress code. " Pi Joo Ki cut in.

We Hwa looked up at Pi Joo Ki and he sent him a look.

" Wae? She is an official physician of Hwarang. She should have her own dress code as well. " Pi Joo Ki explained.

We Hwa contemplated for a minute then nodded.

" I will help you pick up a wonderful uniform! " Pi Joo Ki said proudly.

" I do not trust your judgement in clothing, Joo Ki-ssi. " Eun-Ji said.

We Hwa laughed quietly. Joo Ki looked down at him and nudged his shoulder.

" Agassi, I am the one who introduced the Hwarang's uniform. " He arrogantly said.

" It took you a long time. " We Hwa cut in.

" Yah! "

" How about I choose? "

" Ne, juseyo, agassi. " We Hwa agreed.

||Time Skip||

And that's how Eun-Ji ended up wearing a white hanbok with blue and violet color designs. If she was to ask, she liked it, atleast she felt more like an official physician of Hwarang.

Pi Joo Ki clapped with mouth open. Eun-Ji looked up at We Hwa with a questioning look.

We Hwa nodded with a smile.

They have found her uniform.

" Now, I hope those men aren't that harmful. " she whispered.

The next day came as a shock to Eun-Ji. She saw all the men wounded from their fights. She closed her eyes tightly and sighed.

Pi Joo Ki watched anxiously.

Eun-Ji shook her head. " Joo Ki-ssi, I can't handle them alone, look for my sister. "

" Ne. " Pi Joo Ki nodded and ran out of Hwarang house as if his life depended on it searching for Kim A-ro.

Eun-Ji looked at all the hwarangs. " Ne, Ji Eun, this is your new life. "

She started patching them up while waiting for A-ro and when she finally came, Eun-Ji felt as if she can breathe again. She thought it was endless.

||Time Skip||

Eun-Ji searched for A-ro quietly in the Hwarang house. She came across a lady in black outfit and bowed down.

" I didn't know you were here, Pe Ha. "

" Are you not happy to see me? " she asked.

" It's not that, Pe Ha. I am just surprised. " Eun-Ji looked up at her.

The Queen spotted a blood smudge on her sleeve. " Did the hwarangs caused any trouble already? "

" Mueo? "

The Queen nodded in the direction of blood on Eun-Ji's sleeve. Eun-Ji looked to her sleeve to see the blood stains.

" Aniyo, Pe Ha. This was mine, I was roaming around recklessly. "

" Be more careful from now on. "

Eun-Ji looked around to find the Queen's servant nowhere in sight.

" I want you to take extra care of your brother also. "

Eun-Ji looked confused.

" Don't you recognize him? "

" I-I... " Eun-Ji felt her heart skip she could get caught lying.
The Queen smiled. " You will find him soon enough. Though, he has changed, you won't recognize him immediately. "

Eun-Ji nodded.

" Ga, you have somewhere else to be. " she said.

Eun-Ji bowed and left, searching for A-ro again.

Not finding any signs of her, Eun-Ji gave up and sighed. Walking on the bridge as if walking on the moon.

Ji Dwi felt alone once more when A-ro left to find her brother. He looked down. He heard slow footsteps approaching and looked to the side to see a lady, the official physician of Hwarang. He watched intently as she sigh tiredly.

Eun-Ji noticed a hwarang sitting quietly. She looked at him expecting to see some bandages on his face but there was none. She only saw him as a handsome young man.

" Mueo? " Ji Dwi asked.

Eun-Ji widened her eyes." Nothing, I just...you didn't get into a fight like the others did? "

Ji Dwi scoffed and shook his head. Eun-Ji nodded and took her leave, she's not going to find A-ro if she stand on one place.