Chapter 19: Love

The group looked at Darcy after she had finished her story. "The only reason you are the way you are is because you have never felt or been loved." Elsa said. 

  "I don't know what love is. I have no desire to know." Darcy snapped back. 

  "Love is something you feel for someone. You care for them." Ira said as he pulled Aislinn close.

  Darcy looked at the group. "You don't have to be alone Darcy." Elsa said. You can come back to Arendelle with us. You can become apart of a family." 

  Darcy looked uncertain. "I don't need your sympathy. I don't need love." Darcy said. 

  "You don't have to be like this Darcy. Let it go." Elsa kept persuading.

  "No. No!" Darcy shouted fearfully. She shot a flame in the air then turned away and ran from them. She fled the cave.

  "Wait!" Elsa called. She tried to catch up to her.

  "Let her go Elsa. She won't be back." Anna said. 

  "She could have changed." Elsa said. The group was finally together again. "Come on guys. Arendelle needs us back." Elsa smiled. She and Anna hugged along with everyone else.

  Kristoff and Anna shared a kiss. Elsa and Aislinn stood awkwardly to the side. "Looks like some one needs you." Elsa nudged Aislinn over to Ira. 

  "Hey." She said. 

  "Hi." He replied. 

  "Should we pretend this never happened?" Aislinn asked. 

  "Are you kidding? This is the best thing that has ever happened to me." Ira smiled and kissed her.

  "Come on guys. Let's go home." Olaf smiled.

A/N: The picture is supposed to portray Darcy fearfully shooting a flame in the air and fleeing

Oh and if you ship Aira put #Aira in your comments!!