Chapter 11: Too Late

Now with 'Aira' in tow, Anna and Kristoff were making good progress. Reese was leading them to a part of the woods that seemed partially burned away. "We must be getting super close." Reese said as she walked by a scorched tree.

  "That's good." Anna said with  hope.

*    *    *    *

  "Hans!?" Elsa didn't believe it. 

  "Hello Queen Elsa. Are you quite surprised?" Hans smiled. "Don't worry, i'm not here to harm you." 

  "Why are you here? You shouldn't be here!" Elsa looked angrily at him. 

  "Oh I came to free you." He said. He then unlocked her chains.

  "What? Why are you doing this...?" Elsa asked speechless. 

  "Because my Queen, together, we can be powerful." Hans answered. 

  "Are you suggesting that me and you could be.... together? Like that? No!" Elsa protested. 

  "Oh but we will." Hans said. He then began to fade away...

  Suddenly Elsa woke up in a flash. She had fallen asleep again!

*    *   *   *

  "Ok so we head this way now." Reese said as she led them onward. 

  "This Queen Elsa sure got herself in a lot of trouble." Ira said as he walked along. 

  "Yeah, this isn't the first time." Anna said. 

  "Don't worry, we'll find her." Aislinn said reassuringly.

  As they continued walking Aislinn tripped and almost fell. Ira caught her and they looked at each other. "Oops. Sorry." Aislinn said. 

  "Be careful, one fatal trip and you basically die." Ira said ruining the moment. Anna nudged Kristoff and smiled. Young love, too bad the two didn't realize it yet.

  Reese stopped. "You guys be quiet. Do you hear that?" A distant rumbling could be heard from a way off. Kristoff decided to go check it out. He came running back. 

  "It's a rock slide! Run!"

*   *   *   *

  Elsa began feeling pain. Such awful pain that seemed to come from everywhere. She was dreaming again. She was becoming distant and she fought to wake up but she couldn't. The change was happening, and she couldn't stop it. She blinked rapidly trying to wake up. She instantly opened her eyes... they flashed multi colored... just like Darcy's.