Chapter 15: Evil Elsa

*WARNING* : There will be singing in this chapter. To tell who is who when Anna and Elsa sing together I'll use 'A' for Anna, and 'E' for Elsa. You have been warned.

  Elsa began to turn away. Anna couldn't let this happen. She loved Elsa and only wanted the best for her sister. If the two took over Arendelle, All the people would be under fire. Anna would not stand for this. She stared at the hot bars sealing her and her friends doom. They would be left here to possibly die unless they were saved.

  "Elsa wait! Please don't do this! Think about the people down in the kingdom. Families and animals, homes, the whole village!" Anna tried to persuade Elsa. 

  "I'm sorry Anna but I'm not going back." Elsa said. With that she turned away and began walking towards the exit of the cave with Darcy.

  *Singing starts now.*

  "Elsa, no! Wait! Do you wanna build a snowman?" Anna began singing. Elsa stopped. "It's like you're not here right now, it's like you've gone away. You have got to remember." Anna said. "We used to be best buddies, but then we weren't. Then you turned the kingdom to ice." Anna sang recalling the events that had happened.

  "I'm sorry." Elsa said. "But I don't know what you are talking about." 

  Anna tried again.

  A: "You let it go! Let it go! You couldn't hold it back anymore. You let it go-"

  E: "I let go?"

  A: "Let it go-"

  E: "Let what go?"

  A: "You froze my heart and made it sore."

  Elsa thought on this for a moment. "Look I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. You've got me confused with some one else."  

  Now they sing to whatever tune you think fits o.0

  A: "Elsa, please, I know you're in there. Please don't be like this. Look around you. And see what you've become."

  E: "Please just leave me be. I can't help you. I'm bad,-

  A: "But you don't have to be-

  E: "I am!"

  A: "You can change-"

  E: "I can't!"

  A: "You can be the same. Don't be this monster."

  E: "Why should I listen to a fool who only sees what she thinks she knows-"

  A: "You don't know!"

  E: "Enough of this! Leave me be-"

  A: "Please-"

  E: "Stop! Enough!"

  A: "You can do it-"

  E: "For the last time... NO!"

  With that Elsa shot a fiery blast at the wall near the cage. She prepared to fire another when she heard Anna say, "Elsa! Enough!" Something inside Elsa stopped her blast. In her mind the real Elsa was fighting back. She heard Anna and fought. She fought with herself to change. On the outside the evil Elsa was pacing around and practically shouting at her self.

  Darcy could see what was happening. Elsa's eyes flashed a green as she prepared to fire a blast at the prisoners in hopes that with them gone, she could remain bad. Just as she prepared, Elsa stopped herself. She looked at her hands and realized what she was doing. "No. I'm not bad." She said to herself. She turned to Darcy. "You are!" The real Elsa was back, and very mad. 

  "Things are about to go down." Ira said from his cage. 

  "Got that right." Kristoff said. 

  "Wait," Ira said. "You still have your grappling hook yes?" 

  "Yeah..." Kristoff answered. 

  "Let me see. We can throw it so it connects with the bars of the girls's cage and we can pull and maybe break the bars." Ira suggested. 

  "Great idea!" Kristoff exclaimed.

  "Don't worry Aislinn and Anna, we're going to rescue you." Ira said determined.