Chapter 10: Aira

Back in the dungeon room Elsa sat sulking. Her powers were growing weaker and she could barely make frost. She was miserable and lonely. Every time she fell asleep those horrific dreams would haunt her. It was getting harder to wake up... Elsa quickly put those thoughts away. She felt herself growing tired again...

*                  *                    *                    *

  After discovering the message, Anna, Kristoff and Reese continued away. Reese was leading them. She recognized the path now. "We are closer than ever, I can feel it." Anna said. That's when they heard the yelling.

  "Hey! You led last time! Let me do it for a change."

  "You might get us lost!"

  "I know how to lead!"

  "You know nothing!"

  "Don't make me come over there!"

  "Come on guys, it sounds bad." Anna whispered as the group headed towards the sound. When they emerged they saw a boy and girl, both with brownish hair. They were both the same age and they were yelling at each other.

  Only when the girl was about to smack the boy did Anna jumped in. "Hey hey hey!! Calm down, no need for violence!" she said. 

  "Who are you?" The girl asked. 

  "I'm Princess Anna of Arendelle." 

  The two looked at each other and bowed. "I'm Aislinn, and this jerk is Ira." The girl introduced.

  Kristoff and Reese emerged from the trees too. "Im Kristoff." 

  "I'm Reese." They introduced. 

  "What are you two doing here?" Anna asked. 

  "Well we are loners. We were sort of a town menace. We were nicknamed 'Aira'." Aislinn explained. 

  "We are out her looking for my sister Queen Elsa. She's been kidnapped by Darcy who controls fire elements. The land will get hotter unless Elsa makes her queen, which she will never do." Anna said.

  "We could tag along," Ira offered. "I have experience around here and we can help you when you come across Darcy." They group looked at each other. 

  "We could use all the help we can get. Sure you can come along." Anna smiled.

*                           *                        *                            *

  Elsa was swept away in her horrible dreams. This time she was back as a child again. She was aware of one feeling only. She hated Anna. She was her parents favorite, she could feel it. Just because she was normal and not cursed with horrific powers. In her mind she was responsible for her parents death. In the end she joined forces with Hans to kill Anna.

Elsa woke up startled by how she could do such a thing. She noticed someone standing in front of her. Elsa looked up and tried to see who it was. She gasped when she saw. "Hans!?"

A/N: DUH DUH DUH!!!!! Cliffhanger for you! Credits go to Robert Manion because I used the song 'They Let Go' For my wonderful inspiration! Check out the video in media!                          

----------------------------------->