Loving You Still And Your Confusing Sense. Love, Annie

Okay, so blame @harshmallow3255 for making me upload this tonight and not keep you wait till tomorrow. Hah, no, you guys probably are silently thanking him for it :p Anywho, I know how I said that this would be only about a 20 part story, but I think it'll be a bit more than that, so don't worry, all ;) More to keep coming :D Can't make Annie and Niall meet just yet, now can we? :p

Anyways, no uploads to this story till after my mini vaca, which is actually now extended to past Tuesday because of some Wildwood park or something? I dunno really know. Grrr. I'm also stuck with Ours. I'm planning on working on Who Killed Ciara while on my 'vaca'.

Anyways, my lovely Cookies...

HAPPY READING! (once again...sigh.)

One last quick thing...I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who's reading my stories (any one of them) and to those who support me. Thanks :)

ONWARDS NOW, TEEHEE xD

Oh, last, last thing. The part where the window breaks, play the song at the right! It fits xD

Love, Annie

Chapter 14

My amazing Niall,

You are…absolutely mental. You are CRAZY. What did you buy me gifts for? I didn’t need these! How much did it all cost? Where do you stay, can I send you money back? It’ll take me some time, mind it.

Anyways, real Niall wouldn’t do that. As for his tweets, he usually tweets and not responds. Liam’s really the only one who loves the fans the most. He always responds to them and tries to follow back a lot of people. My luck is just that bad, that neither ever notice me. What’s your twitter, by the way? Do you have one? Mine is AnnieBooh. Natasha and I wanted similar twitter names, so we made hers TashyPooh. Funny, right?

No, the boss didn’t care much about the broken plates. I was really scared he’d have a rampage, but, surprisingly, he didn’t.

I can’t be the most gorgeous girl on earth, Niall. Just pointing out a wee itty bitty fact. You can’t put beauty in a specific order, because everyone’s opinion is different. Beauty is opinion. Not fact. You can’t put opinion in a specific order, but you can with facts.

I admit, I burst out laughing when you added in how you realized the double meaning. But thank you. Those lyrics always struck out. I love all the words to all of their songs. I only wish they’d go back to being the same boys all Directioners fell in love with-the boys on the stairs. Where they made video diaries for the hell of it, and just being themselves, no scripts and no rehearsed lines. Just…being themselves. A lot of people really wish that would happen again. We all wait for it.

I admit, again, I was shocked when you said to open my door. I half expected you to be standing there. I was going to shut my door when I didn’t see anyone around, and then the little bear said ‘I love you’ and I looked down. By the way, the bear is lovely. I can’t believe you got it to say such sweet things, all in real Niall’s voice! Thank you. Thank you so much. I feel obliged to gift you something back, so I put something else with this letter in the brick. I hope you like it. There’s another note with that one.

Thank you for the number, though. It does make speaking to you a lot quicker. I won’t call it, then. I can respect that. Although, sometimes, I accidentally call a number of people…well…you know. “Butt dialing”. It’s okay, though. Usually, I’ll end up calling up my aunt or uncle. I don’t think I’d have to worry about that.