Hugs! XOXO. Love, Annie

The promised Chapter 7 :) The promise that I just made like...literally two minutes ago :p Feedback, please? I'll try to make these longer when I get past chapter 12 (because that's how far I am right now). P.S. I had chapter 13 done, and I loved it too! But then my laptop overheated and freaking shut off on me and I lost it! It didn't save :( So sad. I'll have to re-write it to the best of my memory. Oh well.

Love, Annie

Chapter 7

Annie

“I love this boy,” I laughed to myself, reading the letter. My Niall was special.

He knew exactly what to say.

Dear my perfect Niall,

I love your letters. I love reading them. I love being able to talk to someone without them judging me. So thank you. As for knowing me…well, I guess I could send a picture of me? I’m not all that. You wouldn’t want to know what I look like. Natasha tells me I smell like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, which always makes me laugh. My voice is in the middle of deep and high, which I’m happy for. I hate high pitched voices. I can tell you now, I don’t like fakers. I don’t like cheaters. I don’t like liars (You wouldn’t lie to me, would you?) and I don’t like people who push me around (which is basically everyone) and bully me. I don’t like a lot of things. But I DO like you. I like your letters. I like your word choice. I like lots of things about you. It makes my bad days become happy days.

You could say I’m dedicated, or you could say I’m just a massive fan. Of both him and Harry. Harry’s insecure as well. I cried while watching A Year In The Making. It was so sad. Anyways, I’ve got bright green eyes. Red hair. Well…it varies. Sometimes it’s redish brownish and sometimes it’s just dark red. It’s kind of weird. I’m not very tall either. Compared to others. I’m about 5 foot 7.

Thanks, I guess. You’re right in that I’d like to make it something special.

I’m glad I make you Happy, Niall. It makes me happy.

Hugs! Xoxo

Love, Annie

@AnnieBooh: “You make me happy, Annie” I love this boy.

“If I’m louder, would you see me? Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me? Cause we are the same, you save me. When you leave it’s gonna give…”

I sighed, listening the words sung by Niall. His voice is too recognizable. Easy to pick out. I can always find his voice when all five boys sing together.

Rolling onto my back, I smiled. The next letter was due in two days. I couldn’t wait for it.