"I Thought I Said You Shouldn't Waste Your Precious Tears"

Oh my god, you guys, it's over! Love, Annie is officially completed and finished! I'm crying right now, seriously, this story was  like my baby, I loved it so much. And I know how many times I've said that before, but I feel like I have nothing else to say to explain just how much I felt for this story. It was my best one, and I put my heart and sould into this. I loved it so, so much. And now it's over, and I have all of you to thank for it. You, Cookies, encouraged me to keep going and not give up on this one, with the comments and feedback I got back. It made my day, and still does, reading each and every comment you all post. (Seriously, just ask my brother. I start squealing and get really excited when I see there's a new comment). Anyways,  I hope you guys loved the ride to the end of Love, Annie as much as I did.

P.S. Dedicated to thehazdawg because she a. convinced me to upload tonight and b. was inspired by ME! I feel so accomplished! THANK YOU!

And one last thank you to all of you, the silent readers, the commenters, the voters, the one's who took the time to look at this story, anyone. This couldn't be possible without you.

Love, Annie

Chapter 22

“Are you done yet?”

“Nope!” I laughed from inside of my room. Niall was standing just outside of it, and he was waiting, impatiently, may I add, for me.

“You’re packing for a month, not a year, love,” he murmured.

I narrowed my eyes at the door. “I know that. Who do you take me as?”

“My beautiful, smart, lovable girlfriend who would never hurt her adorable boyfriend when he pouts at her?” he sounded hopeful.

I laughed, I had to. “That’s probably true. I mean the pouting thing,” I added.

I had almost a full suitcase packed already when my door actually opened. I stared at Niall. “How’d you get in?”

He grinned at me, holding up a key. “It wasn’t that hard, babe. The key was right above the ledge.”

I blushed red, in embarrassment. “Er…I uh, I never put that there. I mean, uh, that was totally Natasha.”

He burst out laughing at me, and sat down on Natasha’s bed. “This is a nice room,” he said, looking it over.

I smiled, “Thanks,” I told him, packing a comb, some shampoo, and bobby pins.

“Annnieeeee,” he droned. “Are you donnnee?”

He sounded like he wanted to claw his face out. I giggled at him, kissing his cheek. “How much more time does that allow?” I whispered.

His eyes were closed, and he sharply breathed in. “Five minutes.”

So I kissed his cheek again, only closer to his lips. “And now?”

“Ten minutes.”

A kiss right at the corner of his lips. “Now?” I breathed out.

“Fifteen minutes,” he murmured.

A slight brush of my lips against his. “Now?” I asked again, a whisper every time.

“Thirty minutes,” he moaned, and quickly reached out to get a hold of me.

I grinned in victory and ran to my bathroom. “Love you!”

His eyes flew open and he groaned. “That’s not fair! You cheated!”

I stuck my head out of the door. “All’s fair in love and war,” I laughed and winked at him before shutting the door, and turning the shower on.