Hugs And Kisses Back, Niall&A Foolish Irish Lad, Your Lovable Niall

Love, Annie

Chapter 8

Dear beautiful Annie,

What can I say, really? I love being loved ;)

I’m glad your voice isn’t one of those high pitched annoying ones. They really bug me too. Please do send a picture? No, I’m just joking. You don’t have to if you don’t want to. Chocolate chip cookies, though? Really? Your smell would forever intoxicate me. Seriously.

You’ve been bullied before? Why? What for? That’s sad. I hate people like that, who bully. Demi Lovato’s ‘stomp out bullying’ commercial went viral. Have you seen it?

You make my happy by the way. I’ve been…well…not so happy and cheery these past few weeks. Your letters have made my ‘happy’ these days. So I thank you. I’m sure my friends say so too.

I love the same things about you, too, Annie.

You really cried? I can’t imagine to see sweet Annie cry. You shouldn’t cry. Don’t cry again, okay? Promise me.

You seem very pretty in my mind. It’s what’s on the inside, right?

P.S. You aren’t short!

P.P.S. It makes me happy to know you’re happy :) Enjoy life, Annie. You’ve only one. Stay happy.

Loving as usual, Annie.

Hugs and Kisses back, Niall

Niall

I blew out a breath after slipping it in the hole behind the brick. Annie’s spot in my heart grew bigger by the day. She was something special. My pen pal. Someone I talked to all the time.

It was a new thing for me.

It was something I enjoyed.

Annie,

I know this is on a different paper, but I wrote this after the first letter. I’m stuck. I need your help. Help me, please.

A friend of mine fought with a close friend of his. Really close. They’re the definition of ‘bromance’ really. And they both just fought over something because of me.

Well…

Let’s start from the beginning. I don’t like keeping all of these secrets from you, but I’m compelled to. I’m sorry.

I can’t tell you everything, but I want another promise from you, please. That you won’t be angry with me when I tell you everything.

Skipping some of the secrets now, I’ve kept YOU a secret. From my four best friends. We live together, and none of them know about you. I say ‘know’ because they still don’t. I was selfish. I wanted to keep you all to my own. Keep you a secret of my own.

The boys, they’d found out about it. Not what my secret was, but the fact that I had a secret. One of them found out. He told the other three, because they’ve always had this sort of pact. If one of us has a secret, the rest of us dig as deep as we need to, to find out what it is. We don’t like having to keep secrets from each other.

So basically, my best friends, they fought over ‘whatever my secret may be’. I won’t go in depth with it, but it’s basically over me.

I don’t know what to do to fix it and make them go back to being ‘brothers’ again.

I need your help, Annie.

A foolish Irish lad,

Your lovable Niall