Chapter 22: I'd Lie

PREVIOUSLY ON FRIEND ZONE:

Dyl: I love you as a friend...

"My name is Samira Gemma, Sammy, I'm from here —Maler— my major is nutritional sciences."

"I am Maddison Maya, my friends call me Mads, I am from Italy town, my career is nutritional sciences.

"... and I don't have a boyfriend" I finished. "Did you hear it guys?! She doesn't have a boyfriend!!" she wiggled her eyebrows twice to the guys in the room. I looked at my classmates mortified, my eyes collided with an emerald pair and my heart started to race.

I took a deep breath and asked, "Do you like her?"

"No!" he stared at me like I was insane.

"What is her name?" I asked him, opening my laptop. "Collette Fox" he said. I began to stalk her on Facebook. "She is a slut" I concluded.

"Why are you so sleepy anyways?" I asked him, taking a spoonful of ice cream. "I've been sleeping late 'cause I'm working in scholarship applications" he said with his mouth full.
---------------------

First thought when I wake up is:My God, he's beautiful So I put on my make-up And pray for a miracle - I'd Lie by Taylor Swift -

My God, he's beautiful
So I put on my make-up
And pray for a miracle
- I'd Lie by Taylor Swift -

       My Monday morning wasn't my best; I woke up late and had to rush around my house, went out without breakfast —which was a sin— the traffic was horrible, the basic building was the furthest and classroom one hundred fifty was on the third floor.

       Monday was definitely the ugliest day of the week, but there was a good thing about it, I got to see the guy with emerald eyes in class.

       Against all odds, I was able to arrive five minutes before my writing class. I opened the door of the classroom and looked around for my friends, Maddie was nowhere around, but Sammy was talking with the one and only mystery guy. I will meet him, finally! I thought happily, walking in their direction.

       "Hi, Sammy!" I said in a cheery voice when I was close enough.

       "Hey, Minnie" She waved. I sat next to her, so she was in between Mystery guy and me. "This is my friend Minnie" she said gesturing to me. "Minnie, this is Jayden... he is in general chemistry with me."

       "Hi" I smiled with a goofy grin. He tilted his chin up in acknowledgment and then turned to Sammy.

       "Is she in nutritional sciences too?" he asked Sammy.

       "Yes, we are together in two classes" Sammy said proudly and then Jayden turned to me.

        "Why are you studying that? Seriously, what are your classes? Lettuce I, apple II, advanced potato?" he mocked.