Chapter 13: Catch Me

PREVIOUSLY ON FRIEND ZONE:

Dyl: guess what? I got back together with
Emily (:

"Someone is looking for you" Aaron stepped aside and there was Dyl with a grin plastered on his face, waving enthusiastically.

"Minnie Mouse" Aaron whispered. "Don't call me that" I hissed. "Or what?" he challenged. "I'll call you Ari" I answered smugly.

"Who is pursuing an arts degree in UM?" the teacher asked. Aaron, Cam, Ed, Ella, Celia, Libby and Kayla raised their hands. "Not fair! You all are going to share at least one class" I mumbled sad. "Oh don't be sad we will see each other all the time, Minnie Mouse" Aaron promised.

"You don't like Emily, uh?" Dyl asked. "She is your girlfriend, of course I don't like her" I smirked.

Step 4: flirt with him –CHECK!☑️

I had a new favorite sport: make the witch jealous —Libby nicknamed Emily, as the witch.

----------------

But I can't get my hopes too highCuz every hello ends with a goodbye - Catch me by Demi Lovato -

Cuz every hello ends with a goodbye
- Catch me by Demi Lovato -

It was Friday, so our next class was with Mrs. Hot Potato, a total waste of time, since we already did research about our chosen major, chose option two and three, look for other universities inside and outside the country, scholarships and lots of other things.

"I want you to draw something related to your major" she said.

"Where are we? Kindergarden?" Cam whispered. We all shared the same annoyed look.

"If you don't hand me the drawing at the end of the class, you're going to fail" she threatened.

Naturally we started to draw. I decided to draw an apple with a happy face. After I finished, I needed something to entertain myself, so my eyes started to wander around until they landed on Aaron.