Friend Zone

What would you do if every guy you like friend zoned you? Would you give up on love or would you fight for your happily ever after?

Minnerva Garay is a smart, petite and hopeless romantic who is always friend zoned but she is determined and won't give up on love because you know what they say: hope is the last to die.

Who is going to be her happily ever after? her eternal love Aaron, her best friend Dylan or her crush Jayden?

Read Minnie's journey in finding love and who deserves her heart.

A/N:

this story is only for people older than 13.

At first Minnie is innocent and with typical teen problems but the characters will mature while they are growing up. It will have bad words, I mean after all they are high schoolers and guys are hopeless. There won't be any sex scenes but they will talk about sex.

This is NOT the typical story where the girl is plain, shy, clumsy, blushes a lot and hates girly stuff.

This is NOT the typical story where the boy is bad but turns good and has a soft spot for the girl... it is actually the opposite.

The entire story is in Minnie POV so don't worry about being confused about the points of view.

The title of the chapters are going to be songs, the song is related to the story of the chapter.

the song of the first chapter is: Fifteen by Taylor Swift

WARNING: I'm a swiftie! ;)

Thank you for reading!! Don't forget to vote for your favorite chapters and comment your thoughts... I'd love to know what do you think (:

Also if you add this story to one of your public reading lists you will appear in the 'who's reading' section here ------>>>>

I want to apologize for my mistakes because English is not my first language. I try my very best but sometimes there are words or phrases that slipped. I actually started to write this story to practice my English. I hope you give it a chance and enjoy it.

 I hope you give it a chance and enjoy it

Copyright © 2019 PinkGlitterKiss