Chapter 11; Run away

It's been a while and I'm fed up with Marshals bullshit. He told me as long as I act like his wife in front of his fans and the press I can do whatever. Did he stick to his word? No he didn't. He doesn't let me go out but when I do is when I tell him to get out of my way. I've left the house with bruises and scars on my arms and my neck. He almost had me to the point where I could've died.
" Where are you going?!" Marshal exclaimed
"Out to see Grace" I answered , my voice was all shaky.
" No not today" Marshal said
"Marshal I'm leaving whether you like it or not" I said raising my voice.
" What's that?!" Marshal exclaimed
" I said I'm leaving! I have the police on speed dial if you think of trying to hurt me!" I said raising my voice.
Marshal stood up and walked up to me.... I gasped and pressed emergency on my cell phone. He slapped me and I pressed call and I turned away and started to run. He chased after me. Then the operator picked up.
"911 whats your emergency" said the operator
" Hi I'm in danger!" I cried
" mam' what's your name?" The lady asked
" Emily Winchester" I cried , marshal banged on the door. I panicked.
" okay mam' what kind of danger are you in?!"the operator said
" my husband has been beating me every time I want to go out. Marshal Mathers" I cried
" okay mam we will send help as soon as possible." The operator said
" thank you" I cried.
Marshal broke down the door and I dropped my phone and grabbed something to hit him with. The operator was still on the phone and Cameron pulled up to the house. I grabbed a bat and hit him with it as hard as I could. He dropped to the ground I grabbed my phone and tried to run but he grabbed my ankles and I fell. He turned me over onto my back. I kicked at him and tried to hit him. He pinned my hands to the ground , he sat on top of me and took out this needle. Then when he had insert the drug into my system as I was dozing off Cameron came around he corner and the cops were there. Cameron picked me up and brought me to the hospital. As I dozed off he did more than just hit me, I had two fractured ribs and a broken wrist. I had to get stitches on my arm. I pressed charges towards marshal but he wasn't locked up. Cameron let me move into his place but he brought my stuff there while I was in the hospital recovering from my injuries. Then I was discharged , i thought it was Cameron that picked me up but it was Marshal.
"W...what do you want?!" I panicked
"I just want to say sorry" Marshal said
" no it's too late for that!?!" I panicked
"Emily" Marshal said
" no you wanted the press to notice you're back on your game there you have it they see you now Marshal. They no longer see you as a rapper , they see you as a celebrity that's abusive towards woman. One day you are going to get locked up and it's going to be your hell. You clearly haven't got there yet.!!!" I said raising my voice. Then coughed because my throat hurt.
" Em" Marshal said
" no just go away, we were never a real couple , you used me and now I'm fed up with it. I am done with you. Now look at he real star here now Marshal you've made a spot for me just to become a lot more popular than you. I bet you feel pretty darn stupid.!" I said
" yeah, I'm sorry I'll leave if you like" Marshal said
" isn't that what I have been trying to tell you for the past 10 minutes now! Just go already seeing you makes me cringe! Stay the hell away from me too" I explained as tears rolled down my face.
He left finally and Cameron came and I stumbled back and fell to the ground unconscious.

Xoxoxox
I hope you guys like this chapter.
Let me know what you guys think ,
What do you think what would happen to Emily?