Chapter 10: whats the point of living

I ask myself what's the point of living because all the way through my life was a piece of shit. I have been cheated , lied to , used , played , and hurt to many times. Then I finally decided to take a break hopefully things will change, if not it is just going to be me and this baby on its own. My mom knows about Billy and I but my Dad doesn't and I want it to stay like that. Man I hope this child turns out to be normal I don't want it to be fucked up like most Insest babies. I want my child to have a future where I can't now I am going to be a mom. I want what's best for my son or daughter.
"Grace, when do you think I should go back and fix things with him at his place?," I asked
" I don't honestly know but it's up to you and when you are ready ," Grace explained
"I'm gonna go try work things out with him," I said , as I took a deep breath.
I drove over to Billy's house and sat there for a little bit and then he opened the door. He was pissed drunk and I walked to the door and I can already smell the alcohol. 
" how long have u been drinking ?," I asked
" umm about a day and and a half so far .... I am so sorry ," Billy said
" Take a shower and sober up and we will talk then ," I said , as I left and then he grabbed my arm and I turned around and slapped him. He let go and tried to kiss me and I walked away.

Xxxxxxxxx
There goes another chapter
Let me know what u think ☺️
See all of u guys in the next chapter