Chapter 7: What happens next?

It has been two days well I hope it had been but I am not to sure , Cameron and my mom sat beside my bed 24/7. I wish I can wake up from this. Then everything started to brighten up and the machine started to beep and the doctors used the charge things. I seen my baba Tom one last time with my Nan and My uncle Sundance.
" What am I doing here?!?!," I panicked
" You are dying my granddaughter ," Baba Tom said
" No it's not my time ," I cried
" no it's not your time ," Nan said, i cried and cried and then it has been 7 minutes and I was declared dead. Then the tears rolled down my face and I had a decision I can go back or I can go with them but I wanted to go back when they were unhooking me I woke up and i jumped up and tears rolled down my face.
" OH MY BABYGIRL!!!," Mom cried
"Oh my god it is a miracle," Doctor Grey said
" mom !!," I cried as tears rolled down my face like waterfalls. Cameron looked shocked and it turned out it was three weeks I have been in a comma. My mom cried I cried laying in her arms and I just cried. Two ours later I watched the news and the reporter told everyone watching the news that most loved celebrity puts boyfriend Dean Peralta in jail and wakes up seven minutes after being declared dead. Cameron wrote me a song within three days and I sung my son Dancing in the Sky and told my story after my song what it was like being dead for Seven minutes.
"After going into the comma I can hear everything what went on heard the machine I was hooked up on and my experience of being dead for seven minutes everything went very bright and my loved ones visit me and told me I had a choice I can go or I can come back and I decided to come back for my fans and family and the number one man in my life. He helped me through everything when I was together with Dean. I am happy I came back from the dead it wasn't scary at all.," I explained

Xoxoxo
Wow Emily came back from the dead!!
Please vote and comment what u think of this chapter.
Do you think she can keep Dean in prison for a long time?