Chapter 8:life goes on

Cameron and I are happy to be together and then there went one wrong turn and him and I broke up. Just like that he left me for another girl her name is Linda so I decided to move on to. I found myself in love with a guy named Billy. He makes me want to live and all I did was Cameron was argue and make me want to stop breathing.
" I will never stop loving you," Billy said drinking a beer.
" well I wouldn't exactly say this is a perfect date now," I said
" oh sure it is now drink up and maybe we can get out of here," Billy said
" you sure are not going to remember this tomorrow morning," I said giggling
" no I won't ,"Billy said as he gave me a gentle kiss.
" we should go ," I said
"Already you just can't wait can you?," Billy said
"No I can but we need a proper driver," I said
"It's okay Emily I can drive you and your buddy  ," Cameron said
"No it's ok we were just leaving ," I said
"This the guy that left you?!?!?!,"Billy said Making a fist and hit Cameron before I could answer. They got into a big fight and the bartender helped me break it up. I left with Billy we went to my house and  I sat at the table and Billy sat next to me.
"What's wrong ?," Billy asked
" well idk you almost got into a fight with my ex that can end my career and what not," I said
" oh Emily come on seriously that guy, I love you and you love me and that is all that matters  you sparked something in me and idk what it is. Just makes me want to spend my life with you," Billy explained, he leaned in to kiss me and I kissed him back and my god he is a good kisser. We went to my room and it was wild since then, I love the feeling of his touch and his body up against mine and his lips pressed up to my lips. His lips moved from my lips to my neck then to my stomach. Man I just live Billy's touch. Hour and a half later we fell asleep and woke up the next morning and I had a interview and I had a HICKEY! On my neck. I can not go to my interview with a hickey on my neck. Billy woke up and I was just getting changed and he had scratches on his back from my nails but he didn't care cuz he had me. I covered up the hickey with makeup and did my hair.
" Hey babe," Billy said
" Hey you left a hickey on my neck by the way but it's ok until now! I have a interview in two hours and how am I supposed to go with a hickey on my neck.," I said as I panicked
" well I'm sure they won't care ," Billy said
" I hope your right ," I sighed
Xoxo xoxo
Wow sounds like they hit it off crazy.
Do you think Cameron will be jealous if he notices the hickey on Emily's neck?
Please vote and comment what ya think
See you in chapter 9