Prologue

An ordinary girl, living her life to the fullest. That's the perfect description of my life. Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes you need to close your eyes to enjoy how your life rides the challenges.

But it all change when my father passed away when I was in grade 5. With that, my life slowly starts to fade away. My colorful me, becomes dull. The girl with the big smile turns to be sad one. Everything has changed.

And almost that shadow embracing me, keeps on telling me to follow my deceased father in his grave. But there's guy who tries his best to make me smile, that's how it change my perspective about life.

Also, I'm a half Filipino and latina, I'm staying with my mother here in Manila. My mother is a brave Bicolana, and i can say that we love spicy foods.

My one and only sister that i treasured the most has been missing, we try our best to find her...... but in the end we failed to. I'm still hoping that she's still alive and healthy, and hoping for a day that we can exchange conversation. If that happens, i will be really grateful for all the blessings that I've received ever in my life. As we made time finding my sister, my mother starts to become weak and weak. I think the world is testing me, when my mother passed away.

What i am going to do now? Tomorrow ?

As time keeps on ticking, i suddenly remember all those memories, memories that makes our family strong and happy. Sad memories are all in my heart, i need some time to move on from my anxiety.

I'm a college student, Business in Administration Major in Marketing Management . I find it hard to find someone to trust and love them, living this life is not that easy as what you think.

One invitation changes my life in just one click.

My life starts to change when I received an old invitation card coming from that weirdo and go and have some fun in Biringan. But little did I know, Biringan has a lot of mystery and it's nowhere to be found in the map.

The people lives here has a very unusual life style.

All i can say is that I'm Nathalie Isabela, the girl who was 'lost in the lost city' and this is how my life became peculiar.

Can Nathalie find her way back home to her real world?

Or is she will be trapped in Biringan forever?

Let's find out