Chapter 4

Koi's POV:

I kick Prince in his balls and ran out the room. The Keys jinggled in my hands. I ran to Bri's Room and opened the door. The Mohawk nigga was sleep. I slowly creeped to Bri. She opened her eyes (that Became wide as she saw me) and smiled. I unlocked the chains.

Bri slowly got up and ran out with me. We ran to Citaa's Door and slowly opened the door. The One with the hat was in the bathroom. I ran to the bed and unlocked Citaa's Arms from the chain. I threw them to Bri and she unlocked Citaa's Legs.

Citaa Jumped off the bed and ran with us. We ran downstairs. I stopped when i hear a baby cry. I turned around and saw the Twins.

Citaa's POV:

Koi stopped us. We look and saw the twins. I grabbed, Jav and Bri grabbed Dav. We ran out the house.

"GET BACK HERE!" We heard voices yell.

"RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!" Koi yells.

I pick up Jav and run to the Gate. I put Jav on my back and climb. I climb over the gate with Bri (who has Dav on her back) and Koi. The Ghost Nigga's jump over the gate.

Koi screams and run faster. I manage to make it to the corner with Jav screaming her head off. I stop running when a sharp pain comes in my hand. I scream and fall to the ground. I look at my hand and see the ring glowing.

Turns out that  Koi, and Bri are also Screaming. Someone grabs My hand and yanks me in the house.

*

"Why did you run away?" The hat boy says. I raise a brow.

"Okay, First off. YOUR A GHOST!" I yell. The Boy rolls his eyes.

"Look, Your My Wife. My Love. My Property. No One and I mean No One will belong to you but me." He says. "And My name Is Not Hat Boy it Chresanto, but you will call me Roc."

"Okay, How About This? FUCK OFF CHRESANTO!" I yell.

Roc growls. He punches a wall and a hole appears. He stomps into the bathroom and slam the door shut.

What Did I Do? ^__^

Koi's POV:

I glare at Prince. He smirks. I hang upside down. My legs are chained to the ceiling. My hands are tied behind my back.

"So Are You done RUnning away?" Prince asks. i roll my eyes.

"Are You Ready For an Ass Beating?" I ask.

Prince growls and rolls his eyes. He leans to the floor. Which is where my face is. He kisses me softly. I try to push him away but I end up kissing back.