Chapter 3

Citaa's POV:

A Afro boy smirks. They turn into Regular people. A boy with a Snapback walks to me. He touches my face. He smiles as I back up to the wall. I look at Bri. She gulps. I grab Javion hand and pull her behind me. Bri does the same with Davion.

"Awww They're protecting their family." One says who has Two Briads. There's a knock at the door. "NIGGA OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" My cousin, Koi yells. 

If You can't Open the door......Then You kick it down.

I start screaming. "HELPPP!!!" I yell. Bri catches on and yells with me. I hear some damn Japanese stuff. Soon as i knew it the door opened.

Koi looks around. "Why the heck are yall screaming for when Aint no One Here?" Koi Says. The door slams shut behind Koi. I gasp.

"Well, Nice meeting You." Afro Nigga says. He glares at me. "My Name Is not Afro Nigga." He snaps. I roll my eyes and scream in my head.

AFRO BITCH! AFRO NIGGA! AFRO NINJA! AFRO DUDE! COTTON HEAD! TREE HEAD! BIG FOOT WITH A BUSH ONTOP!

The Afro Nigga growls at me. I scream as He tackles me. Javion falls on the ground, infront of The One with Ponytails.

Jav Screams. Dav Grabs her and pulls her to the corner.

My Mom said if anyone ever put their bloody hands on you........Murder Them. And sense this Nigga is a ghosts, Ima Drag his ass to hell. By Vaccum.

I bite The Afro Nigga on his shoulder. He screams. I kick him off and run to the Vaccum. I Grab it and turn it on. "Try Me." I say as i cut it on. The One with a hat Burst Out laughing.

"A VACCUM! SHE GONNNA KILL US WITH A VACCUM!?!" He says. I smirk and slap him across the face with the vaccum.

The One with The Snapback looks at me. He growls and grabs my waist. I punch him hard in the chest.

I scream as He runs fast up to a room. He runs into My room. Why Is he in my room? He slams me on the bed and pins me there.

Shit.

Bri's POV:

"CITAA!" I yell and run up the stairs. Someone grabs my waist and drag me away from the door. Koi screams and grabs my arm. The Twins are crying. Koi is crying. I'm screaming and Crying.

"LET ME GO!" I yell.

"STOP!" Koi yells as A The One with an Afro grabs her. She screams and holds my hand.

"ABRIELLE!!!" Jav Yells. I scream and kick as hard as I can. The One with  Pigtails, Grabs The Twins. Davion punches as hard as he can, but it doesn't help.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I yell. I'm on the ground. WHACK!

I black out.

*

I wake up in a bed. Chained. Chained to A bed. A Boy with an Mohawk stares at my hand. I look at it and see a Huge Ring on my hand. I scream. Only to find lips on mines.

I try to pulll oaway, but My lips forces me to kiss back.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP KISSING HIM!

My lips Forces Me to Kiss harder. He moans and grips My Back.

What Is Going On?!?

Koi's POV:

"Please Let Me go.." I say. The afro Boy looks me dead in the eyes. He twitches. "My Name is Jacob. But Your allowed to call me princeton." He says. I groan and try to pull the chain that is stuck on my arm off. Blood starts pouring. I scream as The chains Shows its spikes.

Princeton grabs my arm and touches it. The Chain stops cutting me. I let the tears pour out.

"Please, Just Kill Me. Get Over with it. Please just kill me." I say. Princeton snaps. He grabs My face roughly.

"I will Never Kill someone I Love." He says. I gasp. Did He Just Say....Love?

Great a freaking Ghosts has feelings for me! HOW WONDERFUL! *Sarcasm Inserted There*

Princeton holds up my ring finger. A Solid Ring Shows on my finger. A Marrige Ring.

Princeton smirks at me. He leans to my face and kiss me. I struggle to get him off me. But it doesn't work.

I end up kissing back. Why Am I Kissing back?

Please Someone tell me why am i kissing back!?!?!

Citaa's POV:

I wake up in chains. I scream as a hand touches me. The person jumps alittle. Then chuckles. "I see you Awaken."

I Look at the boy. His eyes are covered by his hat. I pull my hands to his face. I feel his soft baby skin. A little stubble. He grabs My hand and yanks it off his face.

"You have some crazy Nerves." He snaps. I roll my eyes and try to look at his face.

"Don't, You'll be scared even more." He says. I grab his hand. "No I won't." I say. The hat comes off.

A Boy with Brown eyes, Juicy lips, Carmel skin tone, and A Cut on his cheek looks at me.

"Your Beautiful." Slips my mouth. The boy smiles alittle he leans to my face. His lips Brushes on mines.

I try to push away, but something forces me to kiss back.

He pulls away and smiles looking at my hand. I look and see a ring.

"Welcome home My Love." The Boy whispers to me.

_______________________________________

BOOO! AHAHA! Scared?

Creeped out?

No?

Well, Better get ready for Chapter 4.

You'll Pee Your pants then. *Smirks*

 Oh and Thats what the Ring The girls have on. ----------------------------------->

But, Vote, Comments And Mostly.......

SHARE!

Tell Everyone to read. :)

~

Niya_The_Killer >:)