Chapter 2

Abrielle's POV:

I Scream loud as Davion Jumps out infront of me. He has on a Freddy Mask. Javion raises up. Her eyes are blinking. She smiles evilly.

"So nice of you to Join us." She says in a deep voice.. Davion steps up to me. "Sup Pretty Lady." He says In a Mexican Voice. I scream and beat on the door.

It flys open. Citaa Runs in with a Vaccum. -_- A Vaccum. "NIGGA! WHAT A VACCUM GON DO?" I yell.

"THIS!" She yells and throws the Vaccum at a vase. Davion & Javion looks at the vase. "THATS OUR FAVORITE VASE!" Both of them says, their voice is like Four Boys put together. I scream and Run With Citaa.

"RUN NIGGA RUN!" Citaa Yells. We jump out the stairs and run into a closet. I slam the door close. "Think their gone?" She asks.

"Noooppppeee!" A Voice says. We turn our head and see A Elmo Looking at us. O.o

"AHHHHHHHH! OPEN THE DOOOOORRR!" I squeal. Citaa kicks open the door and runs. I run behind her.

*

The Twins jumps infront of us, Laughing. "You shoulda seen yall face!" Javion says. I glare at her.

"Shit Ain't Funny!" I snap and push them out the way. I walk into the kitchen. "YALL NIGGAS NEED YA ASS WHOOPED!" Citaa Says walking into the kitchen.

"Aye Citaa I'm Hungry Wanna Cook some food with Me?" I ask. She nods.

"Okay But We gon have some fried Chicken up in it!" She says and opens the fridge.

"Dang They got everything up in this fridge!" She says. I look. "Dang!"

We pull out some food and start cooking.

*

Fried Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Mexican Rice, Chicklens, Pig feet, Spagetti, Ravioli, Fried Pork Chop, Salad, & Some Fried Ice Cream.

"Yo Citaa Come Ova here!" I yell. I look at A picture of 4 boys and a Girl. "Look." I say and point at the picture.

A Picture of Four boys, One with Pigtails, One With a Blonde Mohawk, One with a Snapback, And one with An Afro.

"You think they still live here?" I ask. Citaa Looks at me and shrugs. "Maybe. I mean this place is Some what Welcomely."

I nod. The Twins runs to us. "When Are we gonna eat?" Davion asks. I roll my eyes.

"Now." I say. We all walk inside. What.The.Heck???!!!?? "The food was right- TWINS!" Citaa says. She looks at them. So Do I.

"Wer' Thea Food At?" I ask The Twins. They shrug. "We don't know." They says. I glare them down.

"Stop playing. I'm hungry and No One Likes Me Hungry." Citaa says. I mumble. "Aint that the truth."

"I swear! On My HEART! We didn't do it!" Javion says. I look at the table which has Chairs on the table.

"Then Who did....."

We all look at the chairs. "Okay We are leaving this place right now!" Citaa Yells. We all nod and run upstairs.

I put my stuff in my bag and grab my bags. I meet everyone down stairs. "Lets go." I say. I grab the knob. However.

It falls off.

"I'm Sorry people." I turn and see 4 boys standing infront of us. One smirks while talking. "You have been dis aloud to leave."

Holy Crap.

_________________________________________________________________

BAM!

So they can't leave? What doe Mb Want with them? And Whats the real Reason Mb died?

Stay tuned. This is only the beginning. *Evil Smirks*

-

Niya