Unbroken; seven -Fix A Heart

Miley, Selena, and I were enjoying Joe's party. I danced with them until Nick showed up and scooped me off the dance floor. I laughed and he kissed me hungrily, pushing me against the wall. The kiss would have been enjoyable if I didn't taste alcohol on his lips.

"Nick" I mumbled into his mouth, trying to push away from him.

His hands grubbed my body down to my ass, squeezing it roughly. Mixed moans escaping my lips as my hands pushed against his chest, finally parting our lips.

"Nick, why are you drunk?" I asked him, confusion sprawled across my face.

Nick squinted his eyes at me and grabbed my waist.

"I'm not drunk, I just had about three beers with the guys, let's go back to my house real fast" he said and started pulling me towards the door.

"No, Nick you're drunk" I said as he successfully pulled me outside.

The night air hitting my bar legs and arms from my skirt and tanktop.

"why? You don't trust me now?" he chuckled bitterly and staggered back with his hand wrapped tightly around my wrist.

I tired pulling his hands from my wrist but he only squeezed harder.

"huh, Demi? I'm not going to hurt you, baby I love you" he said trying to sooth the pain by roughly caressing my cheek.

"let go, Nick you're hurting me now" I whimper.

My heart rate had increased as fear subsided within me. Nick let go of my wrist, but wrapped his arms around my waist.

"are you gonna come with me?" he asked as his voice soften.

I looked up into his eyes and I shook my head.

"let's just stay here and tomorrow I'll come over" I said, softly back.

Nick sighed heavily then smiled.

"ok, sure" his arms untangled from around my body.

"c'mon, I'm gonna go get something to drink you want anything?" he said and hazily walked back inside the house.

I trailed behind him and sat on the couch, waiting for him to return.

It had been over two hours after he left so I got up to look for him. Searching the kitchen, the basement, and the dance floor; still no sign of Nick.

I walked upstairs fearing the worse and as I opened the first door Nick was pulling his jeans up while a familiar friend hooking her favorite purple bra together, her bouncy black curls sitting neatly on her shoulders.

A small tiny sound escaped my lips and both Nick and Selena snapped their heads up to look at me. I only stared at Nick with watery eyes.

"Shit, Demi--" but I closed the door and ran back downstairs, leaving Joe's house.

Running down the street as far as I could go. Was this real? Did I just see my bestfriend and boyfriend together? Again? I shook my head and sat on the bench of the bus stop.

The second time this girl have done this to me, why did it hurt more than it did the first time? Maybe because I thought Nick was different? That he wouldn't hurt me like my ex.

This was killing me on the inside and angry tears flowed down my cheeks. I felt like someone had knocked the breath out of me. Pulled the ground right from underneath my feet and let me fall into an endless black hole. I feel so stupid.

Trusting another guy after I promised myself not to. Thinking Nick was any better I should have been careful. Why did he have to do this to me? All the stuff I had endured with other guys, it was happening again with the person I thought was the one.

I sobbed into my hands my body trembling harder than ever. Why was a big part of me wishing he had ran after me? My stomach felt so empty inside.

Just soon as I thought Nick was definitely the one he breaks my heart. I'm broken to the point of no return. I was becoming mad. I wanted to run back to Nick and punch him in the face. Repeatedly. Over and over again until I felt like it resolved my pain.

But I knew he wasn't to fully blame. I don't know why Selena always felt the need to chase something that belonged to me. Not even just my boyfriends, it could be a dress. She would tell me how horrible it looked, then the next thing I see she's wearing it.

The bus drove up and I heard my name being yelled. I looked down the street and Nick was running toward me with his shirt still off. I quickly rushed on the bus and looked out the window at him, yelling from outside while running after it.

Turning my back I sat down in one of the seats. Afraid to look back, but when I did Nick was just an image in the dark. Just like my heart, there but never again hearing from love. It doesn't exist anymore. Not here at least. The damage is done and if he can't fix it anymore. All we've shared together. All the trust. The love that's still bear on my heart of him. Getting my hopes so high into crucial disappointment. No better than the rest. Only a different face and charming smile. Same words, same hurt.

••••