Ubroken; five -Lightweight

Nemi

Since that night in Nick's room something unpredictable happen. No, not anything sexual. He showed me a side of him I've never knew he had. Not even his best friend knew about his singing. His voice the sound of an angel, I couldn't get enough of it. I dialed his number as I sat on my bed, ready to go to sleep.

"aren't you suppose to be sleep?" he asks me after picking up.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"very mannerable way to answer your girlfriend's call" I scuff, twirling my hair around as he chuckled on the other line.

"I'm sorry, happy now?"

"very, now sing to me" I command.

Nick chuckled and was quiet for a minute.

"why?" he ask.

"because I love your voice... I mean your voice is amazing... ya know what I'm saying shutup"I say flustered.

"so you love me or my voice?" Nick ask. Both.

That's what I wanted to say honestly, but what if he doesn't say it back? Then what?

"does it matter?" I ask blushing even though he couldn't see me.

"yes, to be honest it sounds like you're saying you love me"he says cheerfully.

I breathe in deeply, putting the phone to my chest and thinking of something else to say.

"are you gonna sing to me or not?" I asked him, impatient now.

"are you gonna admit that you just told me you love me or keep avoiding it?" he fires back.

"ok, yes, I love you Nick" I say, in defeat.

"good cause I love you too" he says then I heard the strumming of his guitar.

"before I fall, too fast. Kiss me quick, but make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye. Keep it sweet keep it slow. Let the future pass and don't let go..."

As the sweetest sound escaped through my receiver my heart melted. I was the only one to hear his voice, so angelic. I was completely melting inside and falling harder as I listened to the lyrics he sang.

"I can't set my hopes too high cause ever hello ends with a goodbye. but you're so hypnotizing you've got me laughing while I sing you've got me smiling in my sleep"

He released a soft chuckle and started back singing.

"and I can see this unrevealing your love is where I'm falling, but please don't catch me. So now you see why I'm scared, I can't open up my heart without a care, but here I go, it's what I feel and for the first time in my life I know it's real"

He stopped and I was on the verge of tears.

"it's not finish, but do you like it?" he ask, somewhat shyly.

"Nick, that was beautiful" I say.

"is this song...for me?" I ask not thinking before I spoke, but I could sense Nick nodding his head and smiling.

"how'd ya know?" he reply. Shrugging my shoulders I murmur

"I dunno, lucky guess?" Nick sigh into the phone and shuffled back over to his bed.

"you wanna come over tomorrow and help me finish it?" he ask suddenly.

I was surprised at his question.

"i don't write" I say.

"now you do" he says back shortly. I giggle into my phone and rub my empty stomach.

"Demi, you should feel special right now. You're the only girl I've ever written a song about and actually sang it to her" he says.

"also the first I've said I love you to and actually meant it" My heart couldn't take it.

All the sweet things he was saying to me made me blush harder and my heart hanging on to every word he spoke to me. Believing everything and not doubting him once.

"I do feel special" I say, that's all I really could say. He was leaving me speechless.

"can I be corny tonight or what?" he chuckles.

"I don't mind, gimme more" I say laughing along with him.

"I get more infatuated with you when I glance into those big brown eyes of yours and you turn my day around with that award-winning smile. It eats you face up, it's so adorable" he cooed.

I was cheering at this moment now. I can't stand how I waisted my time on those other douche-bags and had to wait this long for Nick to come in my life. I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world.