Chapter 16

"Come on, Zozo! How long does it take to get dressed we need to leave already. Cal keeps texting me, everyone else is already there!" I heard Luke shout up the stairs at me. I didn't respond, Just kept getting dressed and grabbing my books, shoving them into my bag. I wore black skinny jeans and a plain black tank top along with my black combat boots, because black is my life okay.

When I got downstairs Luke was already half way out the door, looking frustrated with the amount of time I had taken to get ready. We both got in the car and he pulled out of my drive as quickly as he possibly could.

When we got to the boys house they all greeted us, I grabbed a coke from the fridge and we all walked downstairs to the band room. The boys started playing and rehearsing for their show on Friday and I pulled out some books to start all the homework assignments that were due the next week.

During the rehearsal, I managed to write about half a paragraph for my English essay. I realized that there was no chance of getting any more work done while I was still in the same room as Luke. At this point I gave up trying and watched the boys attempt to rehearse some new songs. This just resulted in a bunch of lanky teenage boys running around the room hitting each other with random objects. I quite enjoyed watching it all from the sidelines. I mainly just watched Luke, whether he was singing his pretty little heart out or being jumped on by a wild Mikey. No matter what, it felt great to know that this stupid little goofball was mine.

~~~

Once the boys were all worn out we decided to order food and watch a movie. Of course, the food was pizza and the boys chose some weird action movie I don't even know how to describe. Me and Luke managed to steal the couch before any of the other boys could complain, which was about the only bonus of the night. Except for the fact that I got to spend it with the boys. 

I spent the rest of the night laying on top of Luke, with our legs intertwined and my head on his chest, while he watched the movie.  I lay perfectly still, just listening to the faint sound of his heartbeat through his shirt. Every time I lifted my head to look at his face he was gleaming back at me, with those sickeningly sweet eyes of his. I noticed a sudden spike in his heartbeat each time this happened. At this moment, I finally knew what it felt like to love somebody who actually loved you back. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys, I know its been ages and that this is literally the shortest chapter ever but I've been so busy lately its unreal and I'm finally finished school so I'll have a bunch of time on my hands. Hopefully I can write more for y'all now okay.

Love ya, S xoxo