Chapter 2

As I woke up the sun pierced into my eyes. Great. I'm hung over. This is going to be a fun day. What even happened last night?

"ZOEEEEEEEEY GET OUT OF BED SWEETIE! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE"

"Okay mom! Could you quit yelling?"

I quickly ran to the shower and got ready for school. A plaid skirt, white button up, high socks and sensible shoes. I don't have to wear uniform but I prefer to dress like this. It makes me seem like a 'good girl'.

I walked down the stairs to find my family in the kitchen, mom making breakfast, dad typing away and Chloe tapping her fingers impatiently.

"Sweetie, you look tired! Did you sleep okay?" My mom acknowledged me as I walked in.

"Oh, yeah. I was up pretty late studying for my maths quiz today." I grabbed an Apple, kissed my parents on the cheek and walked out being followed by my sister. Chloe is a year older than me but never gets grades like me or does as well at anything. I know it bothers her but I can't help it.

As soon as we reached the school Chloe ran away from me to find her friends and do whatever her and her friends do. I shook my head and started walking to my locker where my friends would be waiting for me.

First I see Ella. She's short and has the most amazing body, her pastel coloured hair reaches all the way down to her butt and it always looks perfect. I greeted her with a hug and made casual conversation.

Then I moved on to Lindsay. She's tall and looks kind of like a model. She's dating this guy Michael who hangs out with the popular kids. We don't really talk to him at school but he seems okay whenever we're out.

~~~~~

I walked into my English class and sat in my seat in the back corner. You probably assume because I'm a good girl I would sit in the front but I just don't like it there. As students piled in the room I felt someone sit extremely close to me.

"Sorry, this seats taken" I lied without looking up.

"No it's not Zozo. I see you sitting alone every lesson" It was him. Luke. Why wouldn't be just leave me alone? Gosh he's hot.

"My name's Zoey and I'd appreciate if you just left me to sit alone"

"That's not what you were saying last night" Suddenly I perked up.

"Oh perfect! You remember last night? Please tell me what happened" I needed to know.

He just winked at me and then the teacher started talking about some Shakespeare crap. Don't get me wrong he was great and normally I'd be pretty interested but I just couldn't stop thinking about last night.

~Flashback~

Our bodies grinded on each other to the rhythm of the booming music. There were dozens of bodies all around us but the only thing I could think about was him. And Tristen.

Guilt suddenly flushed through my body and I realized what I was doing was wrong. But it felt so right.

~Present~

"Hey Zozo, you alright? You seem a bit... Distracted" His voice pulled me out of my own thoughts and back to reality. Shit. I needed to know everything that happened last night.

"Will you stop calling me Zozo. And tell me what happened last night?" I whispered at him in the back of the room. He just smirked at me and looked back at the teacher as if he was really interested. What a dick.

I tried to focus back on the events of the previous night.

~Flashback~

Our lips were connected and his tongue was exploring my whole mouth. My back was against the wall and his hands were cupped around my arse. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head taking in the beauty of his toned stomach. He soon replicated my actions and I was standing in nothing but my underwear and heels. I started to pull down his pants and had to break the kiss for a matter of seconds. We moved towards the bed and he layed me down, climbing on top of me.