Epilogue

+ Epilogue +

"No," I replied with tears streaming down my face and I watched as Michael's face dropped within seconds.

"What?" Michael asked in disbelief and I quietly laughed inside because he legit looked like he had panicked.

"No I won't marry you but I will burn toasts with you every morning, listen to your dumb dirty jokes, laugh at them and tell you how dumb they are. No I won't marry you but I will make you tea every morning and build a lego house from scratch, get matching tattoos with you and kiss you every morning just because I like the way your warmth would radiate through my body." I took the ring from the middle of the pepperoni pizza and gave it to Michael, he would want to put it into my ring finger.

He took it in a second and smiled, the usual adorable smile he would do whenever he felt accomplished in life. Michael looked up and our eyes met, I felt my stomach churning as the butterflies erupted and my heart was beating hard against my ribcage.

"Then I won't marry you either. I will burn toasts with you, tell you your cakes are awful, your music taste is awful and I will kiss you goodnight everyday. I will also write songs for you, make dirty jokes and sing you to sleep. And all I want from you is for you to stay with me forever." Michael put the ring into my ring-finger and put his hands behind my neck. His thumbs tracing my jaw lightly and he pulled me closer to him.

Michael and I kissed for the first time in three years and I completely fell for him all over again. It was like when we were from that diner and we were completely mad at each other. Like he kissed me for the first time again and I liked it. I wanted it to last forever, I really did.

I missed him and I loved him. I wanted to be with him forever and I knew I could kiss him freely once we get married. But what I felt that night, it was unexplainable. I smiled into the kiss and I knew he did too because I could hear him chuckling.

"I love you." Michael whispered before pulling me into the tightest hug ever. "Luke Hemmings! I'm getting married." I could hear Luke laughing from behind me and clapping, like he knew it would happen.

"I love you lots like jelly tots."

-------

it is officially the end! i am SO DONE I MADE LIKE FIVE FUCKIN EPILOGUES AND THIS ONE HAS TO BE IT. I KNOW ITS NOT MAJESTIC BUT ITS ENOUGH.

I LOVE U THANKS YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND READING.

BYEE<3