Chapter 4 - It's Prank Gigi Thursday

CHAPTER 4

✫✫✫

There are some days when I want to hug the life out of my brother. Other times, I'd really really try to control myself from kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.

Today, it's a mix of both.

I don't know if it's that Paul started taking our deal (the no pranking one) seriously, or that he's trying to create an evil prank that'll totally make my head explode, or maybe someone decided to knock some sense into him and realize that I am innocent, but for the past three days, he has been acting really nice.

"Good morning my lovely sister!"

And I don't mean the nice kind of nice. More like the creepy kind.

There, sitting in the middle seat at the table, was my very nice brother, Paul. "You're looking very beautiful today, Gimelle."

Did I mention that he was smiling with no obvious sarcasm while he said his words?

I looked at him and pointed to my getup, which consisted of a Mickey Mouse tee with tiny holes in it, ripped purple jeans, dirty Converse shoes and my hair in a messy bun. "Either you're blind or you don't know what beautiful means because I'm pretty sure my clothes look ghastly. And don't call me by my real name!"

Instead of snapping about how much of an unthankful girl I am, he chuckled at me. Chuckled. "You're beautiful even with those clothes, sis. Here! Have a seat beside me! I left five strips of bacon for you."

He was pointing to a seat with bacon, eggs and PB&J in front of it. I did as he told because as you know, you can never miss an opportunity with bacon in it.

As I was eating, I noticed him still looking through his phone with his psychopath grin. His finger slid from down to up, probably to scroll, and with each pause he did, his smile got bigger.

Either he's incredibly mental or he's setting an evil plan and he's just looking through the internet for unforgivable pranks. I choose the latter. Seems more legit. Although the former is a possibility.

But what if... What if the real Paul was abducted by aliens or an evil witch and he was replaced by a clone who's just acting really nice to me to eat my brains or get something from me?! It could be true since in Barbie Fairytopia, the evil fairy took the mean bully of a fairy and copied her and acted nice to-

Okay, I think that's a bit private. It's not my fault I had nothing better to do and decided to watch some online movies! I had to choose between Monster House or Fairytopia, and I'm not really fond of scary movies so I had no choice! The point is, the guy who's sitting next to me right now could be a possible clone from Mars or something. Yeah let's settle for that.

At the thought, I stopped eating and looked at Paul with squinting eyes. With shaky fingers, I poked his cheek. He immediately shut his phone and laid it down then started devouring his food, ignoring me. With more confidence, I brought my hands up to his face and squeezed his cheeks as hard as I could and stretched them wide.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Gigi, what are you doing?!" He exclaimed, pulling my hands off of him and rubbing his now red cheeks.

I shrugged. "Checking if you're my brother's clone or if you're pranking me by acting nice."

He looked at me with raised brows and chuckled, again. "Really? Why, is it bad to be nice? Don't you think it's a miracle? Haha."

I rolled my eyes and stood up to brush my teeth. After a few more routines, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and looked back at Paul.