Chapter 8 - The Interview

CHAPTER 8

Gigi's getup for the interview shown in the photo! <3

✫✫✫

As it turns out, Paul was right. Not that I'd tell him, but yeah, he was right.

I was forced to star at the Bonny Crew Show. It would've been fine with me to attend because Paul told me there would be lots of food prepared just for me but then he added that I had to perform before eating. Before eating! I mean seriously, how could you even crush the heart of a poor hungry girl who hasn't eaten her breakfast since three am and till now is still getting prepped up by her Peppa Pig crew?!

"Why do I have to do this again?" I groaned and closed my eyes as Pipa added eyeshadow to my eyelids. If I recall correctly, she's been fixing my eyes for over twenty minutes already!

I felt Peppy rearrange the curlers on my hair. She spoke sternly. "You are doing this for the sake of promotion and to expose yourself better, Ms. Vloski."

"As far as I know, I never agreed to any of this!" I said. Pipa then moved to my eyebrows.

Peppy sighed. "Ms. Vloski, can you please, just this once, stop complaining about how you hate fame? In any minute now, your father will be here. He'll be very disappointed."

Yes guys, my dear father decided to see me get interviewed on a famous tv show (courtesy of the witch) and left the restaurant to Porter, his trusted manager. It's kinda sweet how he'd take a day off of work just to support me, but if he truly understood how I despised my situation, he wouldn't be here. Heck, I wouldn't even be here!

But there's this one tiny problem. Tracy your Witchness has him wrapped all around her finger. It's like she used enchantment on him and suddenly, he's down deep! I bet she disguised herself as a good looking person just to make him fall in love with her, but deep inside, she's an ugly and horrifying creature.

Speaking of the devil. "Hello everyone! Is my daughter ready?"

"Step-daughter." I gritted my teeth and refused to look at her. Both Pipa and Peppy stopped what they were doing and stared at her.

"Good morning Mrs. Vloski! Your daughter is almost ready!" Peppy smiled widely at her.

Pipa seeped in. "Yes madame! You just have to pick out an outfit for her, since you are after all the mother. As they say, mothers know best!"

No. Not that mother. I wouldn't even consider her a mother!

I ignored as the three of them went to the line of clothes behind me. They made all their talk about colors I wouldn't even want to know about and spoke about laces and hems and whateveries. I, meanwhile, was busy with my Twitter. If I do say so myself, I'm getting the hang of it.

@GigiVloski: So pumped up for the Bonny Crew show! Catch ya guys later!
7K retweets 9K comments

Do not believe everything that is posted on the internet. That was all just for show. Paul highly suggested that I post tweets about 'important' stuff like interviews and my favorite color and what I think of the other singing artists. I have to be positive, he said.

Well I'm sick of it. I thought this app was made to express your feelings?

Out of pure annoyance, I tweeted my feelings out.

@GigiVloski: I'm in dire need of a beef jerky with salt and hot sauce in it. #throwingitatya
900 retweets 4.3K comments

In a matter of minutes, my tweet was flooded with comments asking why I would want to throw it, and some offering me their food, and others trending a hashtag called #sassygigi. That's the beauty of Twitter. People make funny comments. It lightens my soul.