Long Time

Shaun

"And here we are!" we pulled up to a penthouse downtown...Chase and I both got out the car and walked in through the bottom floor..He went to the elevator and pressed the numbers like he's been here a thousand times I was just ready for him to drop me off so he could leave for some weird reason his presence was really pissing me off...After a whole moment of silence in the elevator cherped and it was the first door on the right..."Here you are bro.." He knocked on the door hard while smirking a tummy turning smile...God I hated him and I can't put my finger on why...My thoughts were ceased when a beautiful nahh a gorgeous woman opened the door, and gave me the biggest hug...I was trapped between the mid point of being held by such a beautiful girl and smelling her sexy perfume...

"Shaun I missed you so much Chase told me what happened and I'm sorry I hope I jog a little bit of that memory of yours..." she let go of me but held me by my hand while she walked me in...Chase didn't follow...Nor did I want him to..."I'm Anahi I know you don't remember me but that's cool we have the rest of the night Chase told me that your spending the night with me... and that's cool" She started talking and I couldn't help but stare.... She turned around when she started doing something else but still had her attention on me..She chuckled before she began"You've always looked at me this way...Its sexy.." she rummaged through some papers the. turned to face me while biting her lip ...She came closer to me and grabbed my shirt.. "you can't possibly fathom how much I want you sometimes.." she took my hand and made me slightly grope her boob...Damn...I must really been a player...But I feel differently about Anahi than Ranae....Anahi just makes my heartbeat a certain way...Before I knew it I felt her lips on mine...I didn't kiss her back because I was caught off guard; she pulled away..."I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that..." she turned around and started walking the opposite direction..

I grabbed her hand...She took my shock as rejection... I pulled her back to me and kissed her. My heart beat five times faster....Before I knew it we were up against the wall while I started kissing her neck leaving hickies everywhere...She pulled up my shirt and started unbuckling her jean shorts.. "I can't do this..." I told her in between heavy breaths...I went to the living and just sat on the couch and watched TV till I heard the shower running...

Anahi

Shaun has always meant something more to me than so fuck buddy...But right now she made me want her and its bad enough I haven't seen her in forever it just made me want her more I went into my room and got undressed so I could take a shower because thanks to Chaun I'm in a certain sticky situation... But before I got into the shower I just laid there in bed...Thinking about all the things I would like to do to her but ughh it's getting me frustrated...

Shaun

after a short moment of watching 4400 I went to go ask Anahi if she had a guest room... I tried taking the same way she went to her bedroom... The closer I got the more I heard small breathy sighs coming from her room...I opened the door and daammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

she was naked in her bed, she looked perfect...The way she bit her big juicy bottom lip and held her boob in one hand and her pussy in another....The way she arched her back...Shit was sexy...

"Damnn..." I said more to myself....Anahi didn't stop thoo...She looked at me as if inviting me to join her...Shiid I wasn't about to turn this down for anything....On my way towards walking to her I practically ripped my shirt off...Once I got to her I took her hand away from her pussy and told her to stop.She playfully groaned at me...Damn I couldn't resist this girl...She leaned up and kissed me on my neck trying to form a hickie...While her lips were busy on my neck her hands were unbuckling my belt and zipping down my jeans, til she got tired of them and pulled them off of me.." pàpì quiero ahora..." I don't know what the hell she said but it was sexy as fuck....Anahi pulled me down to the bed by the base of neck before kissing me again.....I pulled away and kissed her down her neck, chest, stomach, waistine, thigh, inner thigh. And I stopped there.. I bit her thigh lightly making her moan.."Stop Teaassiinng" she begged of me...So I wrapped my lips around hers (the other set of course)

15 minutes later

I laid back on my back and she inched forward on my face....this girl was wild...She looked down and place her perfectly pinknpussy directly in my mouth....She shivered at my touch and moan loud...she grabbed her boob in her right hand and with her left she held on to the headboard...Withen moments she started grinding and then there it came she slid her hand from her boob to her clit and rubbed it until she trembled on top of me and laid down...I chuckled a bit and before I got up I kissed her clit and she flinched...I got in the shower and just stood there before I heard footsteps...And then a cold rush of wind on my back..."Round 2?"... Her voice was sexy and looked even better under the water...But we went at it for about another hour or so....

I Know Its A Tad Bit Dirty But Its Ight