Hickies [MA]

Anahi pulled me by my hand and led me to one of the guest rooms..Then she locked the door...She kissed me...and lemme just say...Her lips are to die for like frfr...She pushed me back onto the bed, while she took off her dress....She crawled on top of me straddling my legs like nae was the day before while she took my shirt off.. She nibbled my ear and kissed down my neck and jawline, whilst she rubbed my stomach I wonder how Nae would kiss me down like this.....I slipped my hand in her panties which caused her to let out a small gasp of air. How does Nae moan? She slowly started grinding up against me, making her clit rub against my hand...she bit her lip after letting out a few moans then I thought for a second... I kept thinking about Nae..I pulled my hand away...

"Aye.....Hun..." I tried stopping her from kissing my neck..."Yes baby..."Her words were in between kisses and muffled..."I cant do this right now..."I held my head down scratching the back of my neck. She sighed before she started.."Its okay hun...you prolly thinking bout ole girl outside...Just call me when you need me baby..."I was surprised she was so cool with me just leaving in the middle of something... I grabbed my shirt on my way out the room and thanked her I also told her she could still finish up what I started....I left out and headed straight to the bathroom to check out my neck....Yep just like I thought big, purple and red...and Noticeable...I walked out the bathroom and as I opened the door guess who was at the door Nae....She turned around to speed walk away with me behind her, she left my house and I followed, I grabbed her arm to keep her from going anywhere..."Let go of me!"I didn't I just loosened my grip around her arm and slid my hands around her wrist..."No...What the hell is your problem? You just show up at my house dancing all on some girl, when you swear you aren't gay or bi ...Tf are you cause you wouldn't have kissed me back or tried to make me jealous?"I got angrier as I went on..."I don't know Shaun! I don't this has never happened to me before...I have never felt this way either... And I saw you and that girl you prolly fucked, with that big as hickey on your fucking neck...."She slightly rose her voice."Whhyyy does it matter if I fucked her brains out for gods sake? You don't like me are just friends and I just met you yesterday....Chill out..." I said getting pissed..."So you did fuck her?" She found a way to ask that damn question...."Noooo I didn't....Damn..." I finally got enough of the conversation and released her arm and turned back to the door for my house..."Shaun...Wait..." I heard her call me. "What Ranae?". Walk with me home please... We can talk more there..."I didn't answer i just took out my phone and told chase to wrap up when he felt like it and I started walking in the direction of Naes house...

Sorry Its Short But Ya Nigga Got Tired