Wait For A Minute (II)

Ranae

"Are you going to get out the car?"Shaun broke my moment of silence, by holding out her hand signaling me to take it...I took her and and I let her walk me towards where ever it was we were going...Tonight was beautiful...It was warm the stars were out and the moon seemed to be directed on us...

"So is that special thinger majig out here?" I asked genuinely confused, but Shaun crapped my hand slightly tighter, "Yeah something like that baby.." I looked up at her face and saw a huge ass smile on her cute Lil face...

We walked a little while longer until we cut the corner where the huge ass bleachers are usually at...And I saw it...It was the most cuteset thing anyone has ever done for me...There was a mini band outside with violins and cellos, and in front of them was a table with two chairs and candles everywhere....Shit was romantic as hell my baby getting some tonight....

Shaun walked over to the table and pulled out my chair, I smiled at her once I took my seat, then noticing that there was a little red box on the table...Shaun soon walked over to her seat and the band continued to play...For a while we didn't say much...We just looked at each other and smiled...

"You thought I forgot your birthday didn't you?" She broke the silence with her deepish voice.."Hell yes...you didn't say shit about it...I was starting to worry.." I let my eyes wonder around for some reason some times I can't just look Shaun dead in the eyes....

Shaunn

I can't believe that she thought that I would forget her birthday but I thought that if she did she would catch on at some point...

If you are wondering why I stayed at my cousins house so long its because I had to get a little surprise and help set shit up until I was content with how everything looked..

"Well you should have known that I wouldn't have forgotten your birthday....Did your parents call or stop by or anything today?" I didn't mean to upset her but I can tell that I did she held her head down and whispered no...A few seconds later she shed a single tear and that was more than enough for me to get upset about but I had to comfort her no matter how much of an ass her parents are.

I slid my chair til I was actually in front of her..I wiped her face before caressing her cheek and moving her a piece of hair that was on her face...She looked up at me with more tears in her eyes but I knew this look more than I would like to, she wasn't going to cry but her big brown eyes sure did look like it.I tilted her head up more towards me with my thumb and index finger and kissed her...I kissed her as long as I would have to to get her mind of the sad things and I then rembered the little box on the table. I tried pulling away from her but she bit my lip [Which is a huge turn in for me(AN: Yass that would most def put me in the mood)]...

"Giiirrll you better stwap!" I played around with her.She let out a nasal laugh due to her crying..I looked over to the table and picked the box up and just held it in my hand be fore I said what I needed to say...

"Baby...I love you more than anything and without today happening there would be no you..Which would mean there would be no us, and which unfortunately mean there would be no me...you make me who I am and I love you for that...You help me grow and become a better person everyday...We have our moments... But who/what couple doesn't...You mean the world to me and I just wanted to prove this to you"...I leaned back a lil to open the box...It was a ring a 10 carat diamond ring.... I looked up at my beautiful beautiful girlfriend and saw that she had her hands to her face smiling, which in return made me smile as well..

"Promise me, that as long as I'm here you're trying...Promise me you'll love me no matter how hard it gets...We always rise together...Forever And Always?" I finished off my mini speech.."I promise forever and always..."She reassured me...Mann you just don't know how this girl be making a nigga feel sometimes...

The rest of the night we ate and had a wonderful time ...The chef from La Cocina came and made Nae her favorite dinner and dessert...Tonight everything went just as planned..

in a few the next chapter will be posted..I just wanted to go ahead and finish this part...