Life Changes

"Ms. Ramirez ?....Hello!..." her voice snapped me out of my thoughts... "Yes...I'm here..." I swallowed hard preparing myself for what she was telling me..."Your girlfriend has gotten into a horrible car crash...We need you to come over to consult some things." I wasn't sure if Shaun was okay or not I hung up the phone and hopped straight in my car and went to see what the hell happened...

I headed down the freeway so I could take the exit to the hospital, but there was mad traffic...I waited 30 minutes in one place...until I saw it and I wish I didn't..I saw a transporting truck diagonally across the lanes and a car that looked like Shauns upside down on the shoulder....I felt like shit.....I wanted to just break down right then and there but I had to get to this damn hospital...

At The Hospital

I ran in telling the receptionist that I had to see Chaun... "IM SHAUNS GIRLFRIEND I GOT A CALL TELLING TO COME DOWN! WHERE IS SHE?! "..."Ma'am I can't help you right now you have to sign in and wa-" The receptionist tried getting me seated but a doctor in all scrubs opened the door and asked "Are you Ms. Marley's girlfriend?" I nodded..."Come with me.." and I did while he continued to talk. "Your girlfriend is doing fine the worst thing about it is.." the doctor oped the room door for 25 and I saw Shaun and I couldn't help but cry while she tilted her head and looked at me all confused.. I ran to her and hugged her tighter than I meant to... "Uhm Who Are You?" My heart sank and I looked her in the eyes because Shaun has dark humor sometimes but she was far from joking...She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed... "What's wrong with her??" I kept my eyes on Shaun but more directed to the doctor..."She's gotten amnesia...She doesn't know who anybody is and will probably be needed to be shown how to do things that she can't do without basic knowledge..she probably won't remember anything for a long time and by the time she does it won't matter. I'd give her about another day or so here for her body to feel less shooken up and then you should able to take her home...We'll keep a close eye on her to see if there might have been anything we missed...But I'll leave you with her feel free to stay if you want..." he calmly stated then left...

I backed away from Shaun and sat down in a chair next to her...How fucked up I felt, words couldn't explain it...My baby doesn't even know who I am what I am to her or anything...Its painful to see he'd go through and she not even recognize it..

"What is your name?" she asked me. "My name is Ranae Ramirez...And I am your girl friend, we live together and we love each other a lot..." I smiled before changing my attention to a hangnail I had on my finger...I tried so hard not to cry anymore than I already had in front of Shaun..."Holy shit! I have a girlfriend? And a pretty one to..I'll be able to kiss you right?" I giggle a little bit before I began because she was cute when she was confused...."Yes you'll be able to kiss me..." I guess I have to look at this as a good thing I'll be able to start over with her and things can be better...

For the rest of the day I just told her mini stories about us and the funny stupid things we did...She seemed to like the fact that she was a player at one point in time...Smh...Sometimes I just can't with her...But after a while of talking my head off I drifted off a little bit...Today was a long da- "Do you want to sleep over here...it looks pretty uncomfortable to sleep in that hard ass chair.. I don't mind." she cut my thinking if and she slid over in her bed...I shook my head no...Which I didn't Shaun needed to be comfortable in her bed without me intruding.."You don't have a choice...c'mon please" she insisted with a smile...I smirked and laid in the bed next to her just barely about to fall asleep..."Can I hold you?" she seemed to ask a question that she didn't need to permission for..."Please.." and she did she wrapped her arms around my waist and like always she held on tight...

Short Posting Later Babes