Chapter 19. Daddy

Chapter 19

“So you’re on the front page of the paper” said Liam the next morning, dropping the paper on the dining table where Niall, Draco, Louis, Eleanor and I were eating our breakfast. Liam wrapped his arm around Danielle as she snuggled into him “Congratulations”

“Mama” grinned Draco, throwing his little hand out on the paper. We all laughed and he tried to reach for the paper, his fingers only just touching the page edge, He frowned “Mama!”

I laughed and picked him up out of his high chair, cradling him on my hip as I put his bowl and spoon in the sink and rested against the counter.

“I don’t think you’ve had enough sleep kiddo” I smiled, brushing a drop of food from the corner of his little lips “You’re a bit grumpy this morning”

“That would be my fault” said Lou, taking a sip of his drink “He asked if we could wake you up early this morning and I told him no, he was pretty upset”

I rolled my eyes “Drake, common”

He pouted and crossed his arms “No!”

I gave him a stern look “Draco”

He hid his face in my neck and I sighed, brushing his hair back down on his head.

“Shhh Baby” I whispered, kissing his temple “Shhh”

“You want me to take him?” asked Harry, walking in, in his shirt and boxers, hair all over the place and sleep still in his eyes.

“I think he’s a bit edgy this morning” I sighed, handing the little boy over to Harry “He doesn’t seem himself”

Harry poked Draco’s cheek and the little boy looked up, the two of them locking eyes for a second and smiling.

“How about we test your brain buddy” smiled Harry, standing Draco up on the end of the table where no one was and standing behind him. Niall took a photo from his phone and smiled, handing the phone to me so I could have a look.

The photo was cute, harry was so very protective over Draco and it showed in the way that the curly haired boy looked down at him from above his blonde hair and how he let the little boys hands wrap around each index finger and lean back against his chest from where he stood.

I handed the phone back to Niall and stood behind his chair, resting my hands on his shoulders and watched as he set the photo of Draco and Niall as his background. I smiled at the thought that my little boy was his background.

“Okay Draco” said Harry as Liam sat down next to Louis and dragged Danielle onto his lap “Who isn’t here?”

“Uncle Zay” said Draco

“And who am I?”

“Uncle Hazza!” Draco cheered, causing us all to laugh.

“And who is-“ Harry lifted his finger, causing Draco’s hand to rise with it as he pointed to Danielle “-That?”

“Aunty Danni”

Harry pointed to Liam “And him?”

“Uncle Li” Draco looked back at Harry “Nana says he’s the smart one”

“Bloody Stella” I laughed and Harry rolled his eyes, moving his hand to point at Louis next “Whose that?”

“Uncle Lou”

“And?” Harry pointed at Eleanor

“Aunty El”

“Now who is-“he pointed to me “-That!”