Chapter 4

'Thoughts/Talking in mind'
'Hollow speech'
'Zanpakuto speech'
Attacks

We we're going to continue bickering like children until Kenpachi drew his sword. "Now that you sealing your zanpakuto is out of the way, let's fight!"

Ichigo's POV

I held my now sealed sword in front of my body. Kenpachi was standing across from me, grinning away like a mad man. I smirked. "Don't you dare hold back Kenpachi!" "I can say the same to you Kurosaki!" He charged at me, swinging his weapon at me repeatedly.

I blocked all the attacks no sweat. He swung his blade across my body and I blocked it with my sword. We stayed like that for a few seconds, him pushing on my weapon and me pushing back on his. I got tired of our temporary standstill after a while, so I applied more force and pushed him and his blade back. I grazed the front of his body, barely nicking the skin.

He looked down at the small amount of blood trickling out of his wound. He scowled at me and I looked back at him indifferently.

He charged at me again. When he got close enough, he brought his sword down towards my shoulder. 'Why is it always the shoulder. Seriously we need to be more creative with where we're strike... I have no room to think like this... besides, if a soul reaper can't use their arms, their not much of a threat. Unless they're Hiyori and just kick everyone.' I cut my thoughts off and blocked his zanpakuto with my hand. "Hado 31: Shakkaho!" He was at close range, so I didn't use much spirit energy. Don't want to cause permanent damage now, do I? The red orb of energy fired and knocked my attacker across the training ground.

He grunted and slowly stood up. He moved his hand up towards his face, grabbed his eyepatch, and ripped it off. Zaraki was enveloped in a yellow energy. His spirit energy was strong and wild. The man charged at me again, sword drawn back.

He brought his sword down towards me again. I flash stepped behind him. "Bakudo 61: Rikujokoro."

Six yellow beams of light slammed into the captain's midsection. He was unable to move or break free, no matter the amount of spirit energy or force used. I sheathed my blade and freed Kenpachi while walking back over to the others. I hadn't gotten a good look at there faces yet, but I'm glad I did now.

Shock. The one thing present on all of their faces. Their mouths were open and eyes wide. Even the usually emotionless Kuchiki was visibly surprised.

Renji's POV

Ichigo had freed Captain Zaraki. 'When did he learn kido!? And he just has to be good at it!' Ikkaku leaned over towards me and put his mouth by my ear. "Remind me not to piss him off. Or fight him when he's mad." "Will do."

He walked over to the others grinning away like an idiot. "Ok! What's next on the agenda of things to do before I enter the academy?" 'Seriously. THAT'S what he asks about after beating Captain Zaraki without breaking a sweat. He didn't even use a Getsuga.'

Ichigo's POV

Head Captain Yamamoto said, "There is supposed to be an academy entrance exam, but I'd say you'd pass without taking it. However, that is not my choice since I'm not in charge of the test. Captain Ukitake can give you this answer however." We all looked towards the older white haired captain. "I say he passed. He showed he can use kido, we all know of his zanjutsu, his hoho is amazing, and same with his hakuda. He could take the exam if he wants but I don't see why he should."