Chapter 1

Ichigo's POV

I was on my way to a restaurant to meet up with Orihime, Chad, and Uryu. Ever since we graduated high school, we haven't seen each other much. This doesn't mean we had never seen each other, it was just rare that we were all together.

Uryu was in college, studying to become a doctor. He had plans to take over his family's hospital after he became a doctor. Orihime was going to culinary school, hoping to become one of the best chefs and make her strange creations loved by all. Chad was studying to be a construction worker.

They all looked about the same as they did in high school, just a bit taller and more mature. I was about 5' 11" in height. I was still lean, but my muscles were a bit more prominent than they were. My orange hair reached my lower back in length with pieces hanging in my face. I normally had it tied back with a small black cloth, but I decided to leave it down today.

I was currently wearing light gray slacks with a matching light gray coat. Under the coat I was wearing a dark gray, almost black, v-neck shirt. I had black dress shoes on as well. I had my combat pass in my coat pocket and the quincy bracelet on my wrist.

I was nearing the restaurant when I got a massive headache. I stopped and grabbed my head in pain. The pain subsided after a minute or so. This had been happening recently, but each headache was worse than the one before.

I continued walking towards the restaurant. I turned the corner and saw my friends standing in front if the restaurant.

Orihime had spotted me and ran towards me. She engulfed me a tight embrace. "Ichigo! It's so good to see you!" "Hey Orihime. How's everything going?" "Everything's been great!"
Orihime was wearing a pink, almost red, dress with sleeves that hung off the shoulders. She had black heels on an her flower clips in her hair.

"Really Ichigo? You don't see us for months and you don't say hi? I think I'm hurt." I looked up at Uryu and chuckled. "It's good to see you too Uryu, Chad." Uryu was clad in black slacks and a blue button up shirt. He had black shoes and his Quincy bracelet on as well. Chad was wearing khaki pants with a red button up shirt. He had brown shoes on, along with the necklace his grandfather gave him.

We had continued talking as we walked into the restaurant. We talked the whole time we were there talking about what has happened since we last saw each other, reminiscing on past memories, and cracking jokes.

We were about a block away from the restaurant when it happened. Something that would change my life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

This is my new story I'll be writing!

Thanks for giving my new book a try!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter (and the prologue seeing as I forgot to do a A/N)

I apologize for any and all mistakes

Until next time, Sayonara!