Love me Devine

Hi, my name's Rylee Devine and this is the story about how my meant to be boring summer became eventful... Just add some tragedy and 5 gorgeous boys. But first let me tell you about myself: My name is Rylee Hannah Devine, i am 5'8 and quite slim, i have shoulder length chocolate brown hair with blue/green eyes, i am 17 and i have one older brother called Josh Devine, he is a professional drummer playing for people such as snoop-dog. I used to live with my mum and dad in a small Uk town called Leicester, and this is where my story starts...

'nothings fine im torn, im all ot if faith'

Groping around on the bed, i searched for my phone which had one direction blaring out of it, i groaned not wanting to open my eyes and get ready for school. I would have to face Stacey and her group, i really didn't need them today i was a grump as it was, with out her commenting on how fat i looked or how ugly i was... I pulled myself of the bed and got myself ready, the house was silent, it was normal my parents left early for work but were normally home before school finished.

I skidded into my first class just as the school bell went off.

"look a bit tired, is it hard running when your fat? cause i wouldn't know" Stacey sneered wrapping a blond strand of hair around her finger. Her little group of followers laughed from behind her, i looked down at my wrists the fading red lines looked comforting. Stacey is perfect at everything, better than me at everything, but it is her fault i had become depressed.

As the final bell rang i rushed out the door, Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me back to her,

"bitch!" she screamed at me getting a few weird looks.

"Jerk" i retorted, with a serious face before breaking down laughing,

"we are stupid" i grinned looking at my best friend and one of my only friends, at this school even the special needs kids worship Stacey

"i have to go, text you later" i called walking in the direction of my house.

When i got there it was once again silent, think nothing of it i went up stair to do my homework, my phone buzzed violently 'Hey Ry, i got a new gig, guess who with? ;)' josh text me, i grinned 'i don't know... Who?' as i waited for a reply i heard the landline ring, sliding down the hallway i pressed the phone to my ear and said

"hello?"

"Hello, is this the Devine residence?" a voice replied i nodded before relising...

"yes"

"This is Dr Wright, from Leicester Hospital. There has been an accident, can you come down as soon as possible?" He said, the sympathy in his voice scaring me.

"Whats happened?"

"Im afraid you will have to come down before I can tell you."

"Ok, thanks" I said as I put the phone back.

I could feel the dread spreading through my body as I rushed into the hospitals reception.

"Mr and Mrs Devine" I panted, gasping for breath.

The lady looked at me boredly before quickly checking her computer.

"Room 8, ICU (Intensive Care Unit)"

I muttered a thanks before quickly following the red arrows that pointed to ICU.

I entered the room that they shared, well it wasn't really a room just a curtained off corner with Doctors and Nurse rushing in and out. A young doctor came up to me and offered his hand.

"Hello, im Doctor Wright, you must be Miss Devine?" He said shaking my hand. I let out a small nod, my body had gone numb in fear and my head hurt from holding back tears.

'I guess your wondering whats happened". I nodded again.

"Please have a seat" he said pointing to a chair just outside the room. I followed him through the gap in the curtain and sat down in the chair.

"So about two hours ago your parents were involved in a sever car crash, a car whom we believe was a drunk driver swerved over the center line and crashed into your parents. Im sorry to say this but we believe they wont make it through the night." He informed placing a hand comfortingly on my shoulder. Tears began to pour from my eyes as I made no attempt to stop them.

"I am sorry Miss, I truly am." He said standing up and returning to the room where my parents lay.

I had been sitting in this hard chair for the past hour or so and my eyes were beginning to droop