Chapter 14

Third person pov:

"May I meet Mr. Za-", I was asking the officer, by seeing me he stood up and got scared.

"Sir my apolozies I didn't see you coming . How may I help you?", he asked me.                                    

"Yeah right! So may I meet Zac. You locked that guy yesterday.", I said .

"Yes sir! I didn't gave him bail as advised by you. His father tried to become violent but we succeed him to send home.", he said in fear.

"Yeah good. With my permission you will give him bail. Don't worry about the court , my lawyer here Mr. Anthony will look through it. Now lead the way!",I said .

He took me towards a street like jail shells. It all looked creepy but I made sure that Zac will get a bed with well mattress and sufficient water to drink. He jingled the keys and told the officer to open the locker.

I saw Zac sitting at the corner and sniffing like girl. 

The officer opened the locker and I went inside the locker. The officer left us alone.

"You came! So lets go. I saw you after a long time.", Zac came running like an idiot.

"Why will I send a murderer out with legal terms and agreement", I said with a smirk.

"What are you saying Luke?", he said.

That's right I am the same Luke but not vulnerable, poor and old Luke. I am now among the most successful person in this planets in transportation business along with my father. 

"Don't act smart because you Zac will not get out of this without my permission",I smiled and said.

"And who are you my dad?",he said arrogantly.

"I really don't think that your dad will be really able to help you as he is anyway piece of shit like you! So you may consider me as your godfather!", I said.

"You bastard! what have I done to you?", he shouted and asked.

I turned my hand around his neck and twisted his neck to certain angle so that he feels pain . 

"So are we playing here some kind of game? Do I need to give you hint. Lets start with the word CAR!", I shouted. 

His face became pale and he started shivering under my grip.

"I am sorry. Luke listen its not like I wanted to hurt you in particular but it was only for Sa-",he was saying but before he can utter Saleena's name I bashed his face in the cell and went out of the cell. Now this bastard has to be in cell for like two to three weeks .

I talked to my lawyer and made sure that Zac should be in cell for two week. I don't want him to harm more because no body got harmed but I made sure he have his punishment.

Luke will be not going to that college anymore and will be home studied. He'll get his degree after the completion of the course which of course he will do from home.

I have to talk to Saleena so that she won't believe anyone in future. But she will not listen to me and I don't have that much guts to face her.

I walked to my car and my driver opened the door for me. I smiled by myself remembering myself in his place which was once upon a time for me but still all the memory is fresh!

But I will make sure Saleena won't be once upon a time for me.

My car sped up towards my office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saleena Pov:

after 1 year.

I woke up late and saw the time. Oh fucking god! I hurried up towards washroom. I did my business and got ready wearing a washed jeans and a tank top. I took my phone and my bag hurried towards the exam hall.

Its my final exam for my masters in business. I fucking slept as this was my last exam and I didn't wanted to screw it so I woke up whole night studying. Me and Eth studied fucking whole night but when we slept I don't know.

"Miss Saleena you are late.", the invigilator said.

"I am really sorry sir stuck up with some work.", I said sorry and he handed me question paper and answer sheet.

Generally this is against the rule here but may be this teacher donot follow rule which is really great.

I hurried to my place and started my exam. I am late by fucking 30 minutes.

After completion I handed over to the professor and made my way out. It was easy and I hope I will be successful in the completion of my degree.

Me and Eth packed our stuff and were ready to go home.

"I am going to miss you alot Sal", she said sniffing.

"Don't worry. We will be in contact now stop crying please.", I hugged her and my driver took my luggage to the car.

After the final goodbye, we sped up towards my home. I missed my home and I am going to miss Eth a lot but I know I'll be in contact with her so I didn't get cry alot...now don't judge me.

I reached home and hugged my father and headed towards my room.

From tomorrow I am going to join my father's company! I am so excited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of book 1 guys and next chapter will be start of book 2.

Comment and vote.