Chapter 2

" Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"  - Lao Tzu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Wondering about that beautiful girl I started packing my clothes in a small bag. Luckily I have one set of new clothes which I was given by my nana in my ninth birthday. Hope it fits me till now!                                                                                                                                                                                           Frankly I have only six pairs of clothes with me including the new pair. It took less than 10 min to pack my belongings and yes, same goes with my dad.

We took a local taxi and gave him address where he is suppose to drop me. We don't even know that person, we just accepted that job because my family needed it desperately. Being 10 years old I can't even work for my father, as its strictly prohibited for my age to work you know child labor

(even I think the same, children below 16 years should not be allowed to work. They are suppose to study not to do shit works. So I really respect and appreciate those people who are against child labor.)

We took a sharp left turn to the area where kids like me will never in life will imagine to step in. The area was the properties of the wealthiest people in the city or state. The surrounding really changed suddenly around us and we started to stare those lights, trees. and even road how well defined it was! 

We stopped in front of a house which was one of the biggest mansions in the street. Hesitating, I stepped my legs out of the taxi and my father paid the driver. We started walking towards the mansion but the security guard stopped us right front of main gate.

"Where do you think you are going?",the security guard asked. "umm, I got recently hired by the owner of the house as his personal driver",my father said. "HAHA, are you kidding me? Am I looking as fool to you? You know how many drivers work here?",he asked. Me and my father shook our heads as "no". "There are 60 drivers in this house and even they are sitting like lame person because they where hired just for the change. And you know what change?",he asked again. Before our reply he said, "Because the princess don't want any driver driving her to school. She wants to travel by bus alone with other students but Mr. Williams don't like that thought.",he said. After that the security keeps on saying their stories and with amusement I was listening to their stories but suddenly my father stood up and his face became pale.

"You were suppose to join the work at 11 am and now its lunch time. We do not tolerate such act. Go to the staff quarters and change the clothes into your uniform. This will be your first and last warning. Understood!", the head maid of the mansion shouted.

As soon as she left the security started apologizing to my father. "Its ok! I am Robin Aderson and this is my son Luke Aderson", my father introduced ourselves to the security. He took us to the staff quarters and helped us to settle our things in the selves. My father left for work as soon as possible and I just went outside just for time pass. 

I saw a old women I assume one of the maids was going slowly to get something. I ran towards her to help her and I asked "Mam' is there anything that I can help you with?", "Thank you so much kid! can you get these from nearby stores , its very necessary please ",she asked politely. "No problem mam, ill get it ", I smiled at her and took the list from her.

As I came back to mansion I stood out of the front door so that I could give this to any of the maid. I didn't see anyone , so I guessed I have to enter the mansion and go to the kitchen. 

As soon as I entered the mansion I was stunned by its beauty. The interior was breathtaking and the walls were similar to pure gold. It was like I was in some heaven. It was a   paradise.

My eyes started searching for kitchen. I started searching kitchen when I heard a soft music. My feet started following the music and ended up I don't know where it stopped. There sat a girl ,like an angle who was playing a piano with her little fingers and a man who I assume that he was her teacher was listening to each note will full concentration. "

"Excuse me kid! Give me the bag and you may leave", I was snapped by the beautiful view and then I gave the bag to her and made my way out of the mansion.

At night when I went to bed, I really wanted to talk to her. Every  time I see her my heartbeats stop and I start feeling numb. Numerous feelings starts to grow at a time, butterflies starts to fly in my stomach.

I know that I cannot imagine her as anything in this life may be next. She is totally out of my league. With that thought I drifted into my sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter! 

Next chapter I don't know when I will upload..lol.. so no promises.

enjoy, love you xoxo..

Comment and vote!!!