Chapter 10

Zac Pov:

I know I didn't really gave my introduction. I am Zac Martin and I am son of Lucas Martin one of the richest man in food chain. I knew Saleena Williams since my childhood. But unfortunately she didn't know me. I am quite fortunate enough about that because now I am here and she is here and I can take revenge on that. Her father destroyed my father. He took over almost the whole business of my father and now we live in normal bungalow.  Once upon a time we had mansion. My father got cardiac arrest after Saleena's dad took over our business. He built this business with his sweat and blood . After fucking two years I was suppose to take over the company. But I hope life has other plans for me.

When I joined through scholarship several students got selected through the same. When I joined like two weeks before Saleena joining I met this guy Luke Aderson. He was my previous roommate. He was really well built and I have to say sexy person. Now let me clear I am straight.

We became close very quickly and one day when we returned from party he spoke about his love of his life. By it was so funny that his love was none other than Saleena Williams. I literally laughed that the family is so full of shit. Luke also joined through scholarship and was quite determined about his studies.

Anyways I went through the office one day and the receptionist asked me to pin the list of the selected students on the notice board. I took the sheet and was heading towards the notice board when I saw a name "Saleena Williams", I paused for sometimes. I thought is it the same Williams or another. I pinned the sheet in the notice board and waited till lunch as that time there wouldn't be any staff in the office.

I went towards the office and started searching through the piles of admission forms. After so much of searching finally I got Saleena's form and saw the picture. I smirked and was ready for my revenge. 

I reached my room and then Luke striked in my mind. Now now, this kid be a huge thorn in between my path. I have to do something. If I tried to do something to her he will obviously help her out. I didn't want any one in my path.

 The advantage I had was Luke didn't even remembered that he told me about Saleena, or love of his life. I smirked and let it slide.

I called to my driver and explained him my plan. He agreed after I almost promised him to pay a huge amount of money.

I waited for like 3 hours in my friends room and was waiting for Luke's call.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Luke. 

"Hey Luke. What's up?",I asked in my cool tone.

"Hey Zac. Its an emergency can you come to room now please.", he asked in hurry.

"Yeah I am on my way",I disconnected the call.

As I was heading to room at some point I felt bad but the revenge was on my mind. So the discomfort feeling I slide it off.

I opened my dorm room and I saw Luke was packing his luggage.

"Where are you going?",I asked casually.

"Hey! I am sorry but I am taking home studies from now. And I will be with my father as he got into a car accident. But thank god it wasn't major. He is stable now but I have to handle his car business as he needs a long bed rest.",he explained.

I felt bad again and nodded.

"Ok, I am sorry for the news. But let me go with you. I want to meet him.",I asked politely. I wanted to see that Mr. Aderson is really stable or not from my own eyes.

"Yeah sure. Lets go", he said and we loaded his belongings in his jeep and headed directly towards the hospital.

We went to the general ward that I was thankful that it wasn't ICU. I saw Mr. Aderson's leg was fractured I guess and he was lying on the bed. I hope he was sleeping. After seeing this I handed Luke his favorite chocolate as an secret apology from myself that of course he'll not understand.