Chapter 13

Saleena Pov

We were having a great time together. Eth's date John came late like may be thirty minutes. We talked a lot about our liking and dislikes. I got that Zac too have likes similar to me, I liked him, only as a friend. We had street foods in our blind date and then we headed towards our room.

"We got my car too. If you will allow me, I want Eth to come with me. I will like to drop her on my way to my home.", John said.

"Yeah Yeah you have my permission boy!", Zac said and we all giggled.

"Lets go!", Eth said to John and took him with her.

"So..I guess you are coming with me.", Zac said.

"Oh! Yea..h, ofcourse", I said.

He drove me I don't know where, he took me near a lake which was situated I don't know where but the view was lovely.

"Where are we?", I asked.

"A place which only kind of belongs to me at this hour. I usually come to think or spend time with myself. No one knows about it apart from you now", Zac said.

"Oh! that's lovely. Thank you", I said.

"For what?", he asked me in a questioning look.

"For trusting me.", I said.

He smiled and stared at me longer than it usually is. He took my hand and ran towards the lake. 

He started removing his clothes. 

"umm...what are you doing?",I asked in confusion.

"Lake! of course swimming. You too are going to join me.", he said while removing his pant. 

"NO! no way! I am not gonna strip myself before you", I said giggling.

"You don't have a choice. If you don't step down I'll take your clothes off myself", he said.

I got stunned. No he won't dare to do that.

"Try me!", he came running towards me and I too started running but failed as he took me off guard and almost made me strip my clothes.

I stood there in my underwear. I started hiding.

"You know what bikini or underwear its all same. Both looks alike so stop hiding and jump in the lake.", he said and took me in bridal style and threw me in water.

SPLASH!!!

"Oh! Its soo cold Zac.", I said shivering in water.

"Its ok sweetheart...", he embraced his hand around me and comforted me. We swam and came to the shore. I wore my dress upon that and by that time Zac was arranging a bonfire.

"It was pre-planned, I assume", I smiled and sat near fire.

"May be and may be not!", he scratched his head and said with a really very cute smile.

"hmm...So is there any food", I asked because I was really hungry. You know I wanted mid-night food.

"Turn around", he said.

I turned around and there was a picnic basket and a mat. I loved picnic how did he know that!

"I loved it. Thank you", I said and hugged him tight.

He hugged me tight and kissed my neck. I felt a shiver across my spine. I got goosebumps. After a long time I felt in such a way. We came close and we both closed our eyes and then as we were about to I hope kiss.. his phone rang.