Stars | Tommy

Warnings: Extremely cute!

Word Count: 360

--------

"One more!" You drunkenly exclaimed, breaking the quiet hush of The Garrison.
You pulled at Tommy's blazer, your free hand lifting the empty whiskey glass in the air.
"I think you've had enough..." Tommy said, taking the glass from your hand; a laugh bubbled in his throat as he watched you try to stand up, your feet and mind disconnected.
The bussle of The Garrison had died down now, the odd person dotted here and there, quietly talking to the people around them.
"Come on..." Tommy muttered, downing his whiskey and taking your hand, helping you to your feet.
"I don't need your help!" You suddenly became defensive, pushing your boyfriend away.
Tommy sighed, linking his arm through yours, ignoring your drunken mood change.
"You're such a good man, Tommy Shelby..." You moaned, turning to him, squishing his face in your hand.
You messily kissed his lips, laughing into his mouth and your senses filled with the bitter taste of whiskey.
"Okay, lets get you home" He sighed again, leading you to the door of The Garrison.
"Bye everyone!" You shouted to the room, disgruntled looks and moans being shot your way.

You stepped out of the pub, your heels sinking into the soft gravel of Small Heath.
You began to walk, leaning on Tommy for support, stumbling every few steps; your vision was blurred and the blanket of cloud above you didn't help.
"You know what...?" You were half way down the street when Tommy stopped in his tracks, scooping you up into his arms.
"Mr Shelby!" You exclaimed, playfully slapping his shoulder as you wrapped your arms around his neck.
"At least we'll get home quicker now..." He began to walk, and you looked up, the clouds slowly dispersing above you.
"Look!" You gasped, hitting his shoulder.
"Stars!" You pointed up to the sky, Tommy looking at you in awe and a small smile crept onto his lips.
"You're so beautiful..." He muttered and you looked into his eyes, yours filling with tears.
"Oh Tommy" You kissed his cheek and rested your head on his shoulder as he began walking again; down the road and into the darkness.