How Did Heaven Turn Into Hell?

Before you all kill me, I wanna apologize. School got really hectic 'cause of finals. Then I had four days off and then I started summer school. Now my final project is due on Monday. I also have softball, dog sitting, and family and friend stuff happening all the time. & believe me--I feel horrible!!

Anyway--I am so sunburned I'm surprised I actually typed this all without dying x) So I plan on updating wayyyyyyyyy sooner and closer together--I SWEAR!! I love you guys, okay? :) haha

I hope you guys are all good and will forgive me! Promise I'll be on more too<3

So the picture's of Mazzy (<33) and the song is Buzzed by Allstar Weekend (I seriously am just obsessed with this song-and Windows Down, of course ;)) 

Enjoy<33

[[Victoria’s PoV]]

Anxiety, fear, hopelessness, sadness.

                They’re all consuming my heart and my soul. Paranoia is setting in—how can it not when your crazy ex-boyfriend calls you and leaves you with the lingering eeriness of whispering I’ll never know if he’s here right now or if he’s still in Illinois. How is it possible for me to focus for even a simple second? Everything is crumbling, falling down into little, microscopic sharps that keep on pressing razor sharp into my skin. Why can’t things just be normal? No crazy ex’s. No jealous friends. No crazy family. No mixed emotions. No hatred looming.

                Why isn’t there any solid, concrete feelings, emotions, or decisions?

                The guys keep telling me it’s an empty threat. But I remember his rabid, coarse voice clearly stating he is going to find me. And I’m never going to see it coming—it’ll be like an ice storm freezing over in the July heat. How the hell am I supposed to predict that?

                “Hey, Tori? You still there?” All those nerve-wrecking thoughts blister away. My ears perk up at the sound of his beautiful, smooth voice echoing like a lullaby in the luscious valley. Lilac, periwinkle, magenta, and cornsilk flood the prairie, coloring and shaping the whisking grasses and flowers murmuring in the soft, silky breeze. I meet his honeysuckle eyes, wrapped in worry and concern. His lips pointed down toward the stream as his deep russet hair swishes in the wind, blowing away from his flawless face. Those heart-propelling eyes keep locking onto my shy eyes. I bury my face in my knees, hiding away from reality.

                He sighs, undoubtedly upset. I peek out from my lame hiding spot and glimpse into his eyes again. I can’t look away—passion glimmers off them in the dying rust-colored sunlight, poking through the slits of leaves in the trees. Worry captures his eyebrows, weighing them down heavily. Anger clutches his throat. Protectiveness is locked in his heart. Love casts onto me. Me. A dangerous concoction’s being brewed inside of James’ glittering eyes, quickly bumping into my eyes in a wild dance of emotion.

                …His eyes are just mirrors of my own…

                My breath is forced from my lungs, pushed into the bittersweet air. A half smile slips onto his faking lips. We’re trapped in a game: imagination. Sugar-coating the raw truth that’s staring directly up at us from the muddy path trouble is brought on. Is this wrong? Shouldn’t we both wake ourselves up out of this sweet yet salty dreamland? …Or else Braydon will slither his way in invisibly. Should we let him ambush us or should we attempt to stop him in his mischievous footsteps casting in the mud? We’re both just running in circles, trying to forget about the lingering fear trapped in the eerie sunset casting over the black and purple swirling water. We’re getting nowhere. The silence is becoming deafening thunder shocks, exploding right next to my rupturing eardrum.