Should've Known Right From the Start That You Can't Predict the End

Okay hello!! :3

I hope everyone a wonderful Friday the 13th wasn't too unlucky xD Anyway, I am SO sorry I haven't been updating...First of all: school is too demanding of time. Secondly: I am a huge procrastinator..x3. Lastly: I actually has MAJOR writer's block with this story BUT (thank God for my world history being oblivious to me!) I finally figured it out! Yay :) the next chapter is gonna be a runoff of this one (in simple terms: this ch. is part one, the next one is part two) :D

I LOVE this picture of the guys x3 Aww, they're soo adorable, like always!! Oh, and the song is Heart A Break by Demi Lovato. I'm not exactly sure why this is the song but this is my favorite part that's fitting to this chapter:

"I can see it in your eyes

You try to smile it away

Some things, you can't disguise." 

Anyways, Enjoy <3

[[Victoria’s PoV]]

My eyes flicker open, fear exhausted into my chest. Breaths pant out from my lungs, eyes coated in gray, blurred dots. Sweat sticking to skin, mouth quivering as it replays the déja vu the cursed charcoal vines of this bizarre nightmare bestowed upon my tickering heart.

Gasping breathes keep on raggedly pouring out my startled lungs. Instinctively, I turn my eyes onto the guys.

Kendall’s luminous straw colored hair perks up in little hills on his head; his arms lazily flopped off the side of his bed, his blanket strewn across his back, a snore escaping his lips. James has the blanket pulled up to his ears, nestled underneath it like an innocent child afraid of those wild monsters attacking them in their slumber. Innocence. It’s exactly what he looks like right now…Carlos is sleeping, I guess, in what you’d call a normal way, his left arm scraping the wooden floor below his bed. A little burst of laughter creeps from my heart: Logan’s hair is falling in his face, completely drooping over his whole head like a licorice-colored mop. I grin to myself and my eyes fall over to the window encased in the wood’s shadows, moonlight still bellowing by itself in the crisp, lonely in the cool summer air. I look down at the watch at my wrist: 3:48 am.

Might as well try to get back to asleep. My eyes twinkle shut, forcing everything to fly away for a while. Solace finally reaches once sleep takes over my foggy mind and heart. Blissful, relaxing, relief, stress less, and forgiving. Finally.

***********************************************************************************

(7:03 am)

                “Hey, Tor, it’s time to wake up,” a voice softly murmurs in my ear.

                “Uhgnm…five more minutes. Please?” I slur, the words all-rushing together groggily.

                A chuckle of laughter. “Naw. You should get up now. C’mon, please?” And my mind finally puts together who it is to the voice tickling my eardrums.

                “Meh. Fine, Hotshot,” I grin and sit up, looking into his sparkling emerald eyes glassed around ebony and harlequin.

                A free, genuine smile breaks loose and flops onto his face, “I’m glad you remembered my ‘name.’” He rubs the top of my head and he hops off the lower bunk onto the floor, turning toward the door. “Breakfast starts in about twenty minutes, fyi.”

                “Well, thanks for that slim time warning,” I retort, sarcastically.

                He beams. “You better hurry then, shouldn’t ya? Don’t want all the little kids stealing all the food before you get any. Meet ya there, ‘kay?”